Had a hardware change a few months ago - my Grisaia stuff is messed up. Any help?

Hey there all first post here so bare with me for a few! So earlier this year I got new hardware upgrades to PC (mobo, cpu, windows 10) and I transferred all my Grisaia stuff over to my new pc via portable USB. I have the frontwing files and the acutal Grisaia file that contains what looks like my save files and today I tried to run the game. Obviously to no avail, the game doesn't work and I tried to use the bootmenu.exe file to re install Grisaia but I can't seem too. I have no idea if anyone else has run into this problem but it'd be awesome if one kind soul out there could help! I downloaded the VN a long time ago via fuwanovel i think in 2013 but naver really had the chance to beat it but now.

imgs:

http://imgur.com/a/nB6ud

Very likely to do with registry. Games can often list the install directory in there, and look at your registry to check whether the game is installed or not. If it can't find it, then it errors like that.

Just keep your saves, re-0install the game and put them back in. If you can't download it again for whatever reason, the other option would be adding the registry keys in yourself. Unfortunately I don't have any Grisaia game installed so I can't check it myself. Someone else could be kind enough to though.

The error you get says: 正常にインストールされていません。 ゲームデイスクより再インストールを行って下さい。

The installation isn't done correctly, please insert the game disc and reinstall.

I recommend you do what @Kelebek1 said.

Yeah I just got Rakuen and tested for myself. Moving the files even one folder up from where it was installed gives me the same error. I can't find anything in my registry though so it must be stored somewhere else, but I'm not sure where. Running the game exe directly works though, just not the bootmenu.

You need to put the game in the same path as wherever you installed it though Chuphen, that'll definitely fix it. Alternatively, reinstall.