Very Early Speculation Thread - Mangagamer Tease 3 New Partners

littleshogun

11 minutes ago, Novel21 said:

I hope the three new partners are August, Front Wing andĀ Akabei Soft3.

But I guess the 3 new partners are they with High nukige and High sexual content.

They're also partners with Frontwing too, technically.Ā 

Those three also seem to be the only announcements for AX. MangaGamer really changes partners like their underwear...

Most likely candidates are probably companies that are struggling on their homemarket. So which companies released big flops lately and/or are in severe financial trouble?!Ā :yumiko:

Besides that, exotic doujin companies nobody ever heard of are probably also likely candidates...Ā :unsure:

1 minute ago, ChaosRaven said:

Those three also seem to be the only announcements for AX. MangaGamer really changes partners like their underwear...

Most likely candidates are probably companies that are struggling on their homemarket. So which companies released big flops lately and/or are in severe financial trouble?!Ā :yumiko:

Besides that, exotic doujin companies nobody ever heard of are probably also likely candidates...Ā :unsure:

They said they'd only be putting up a few of them today. The others are probably from existing partners.Ā 

22 minutes ago, Chuee said:

Yeah, they'll probably add more later.Ā http://boards.4chan.org/jp/thread/15271317#p15293622

Someone mentioned Shuffle in a post and 'I' was suspected to be the poster, WTH!? :blink:

Should I feel honored that I've gained enough fame to be even known on 4chan or pissed because I'm suspected to have made a post which is such a grammar mess that even I have problems to figure out its meaning. I'm not perfect, but I'm not that bad (at least I hope so). Besides that, I would have suggested Tsuriotsu not Shuffle! Essence+.Ā :wacko: