New Cardcaptor Sakura Anime Announced!

Nosebleed

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-27/clamp-cardcaptor-sakura-manga-gets-new-anime-project/

14kTHRS.jpg

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mgya1txbYj1qhh7tbo1_1280.gif

EcLAzh2.gif

Sakura eh? Well, I'd remember that Sakura was some sort of magical girl who accidentally unseal all card with super power and she must collect all card again. Oh, we also had her best friend who also like to record Sakura in action (And doubled as second cousin. Just Google the term), a boy rival who will turned to her lover, a fiancee from saidboy rival, and a mascot who Sakura called Kero.

As for the anime itself, well mostly it was slice of life and quite calm (And please don't expect Symphogear or any modern magical anime situation there). Oh, and if some of you want to watch it, it was had 70 episode. And by the way the anime was had some different story element from manga, so I would suggest if some of you want to enjoy Sakura, read manga and watch the anime too.

By the way, this series was quite well known in Indonesia, because back around 2000 Indonesian TV was broadcasted this (Of course dubbed). And I'd also knew that USA version somehow got screwed in the broadcast itself ie started from episode 8. About new anime, it might be good but we still didn't knew when it'll be broadcast in Japan though.

25 minutes ago, BookwormOtaku said:

Looking forward to this, though I admit I am a tad worried since the original series had a good ending already.

Well, it's getting a new manga as well, so I'm going to guess the anime might be based off of that?
It definitely could still be bad but after almost 20 years I think they wouldn't just put out some crappy anime.

5 hours ago, solidbatman said:

Down didnt make this thread. what gives?

I expressed my hype in a very intelligible way on twitter and didn't think it would be that interesting for fuwa fellows, but apparently it is. Which is cool.

Sakura is one of the best magical girl anime out there, nobody should hesitate on (re)watching it.

Happy to see more of it, but sad I'll have to go through finishing all the CCS content there is, again.

My best bet is that it's going to be a movie based off the manga special whose summary is already announced. Probably gonna be like that extra chapter that followed the last episode, except longer, but the endings are different for both, anime and manga, so who knows? With luck the anime will take a different approach. 

I'd like to see what this is about, man I feel bad about putting CCS off so long, curse my own procrastination!:vinty: With remaining doubt in my mind I hope that this new project will live up to expectations, with 20 years behind the back of this anime, one can feel tension in the air. The new story is supposed to take place after everything that happened in the previous anime(still haven't finished the anime yet), so there's hope for something new and fresh along with the old and classic magical girl setting. Gonna keep fingers crossed.;)

On 5/28/2016 at 7:08 PM, harry_kinomoto said:

I look forward to starting a new round of debates with everyone on how Tomoyo is NOT romantically in love with Sakura at all  ^_^

P.S. It's so obvious that Tomoyo has romantic feelings for Sakura.