[Temporay Fix] Hanahime Absolute Battle FPS

doppel222

From the maker of Twinkle Crusaders. I know some of the people in here already saw and played that game. 

UURWZ5a.jpg

I'm not going to discuss anything about this game because I'm not here for that.

I'm want to hear the experience of the people who tried the battle demo of the game because it's barely playable for me due to FPS problem. There's a settings which are in moonrunes, I tried to play with it but it didn't fix anything for me.

EDIT: Fix for the lag (temporary). A guy told me is about my decode video so I changed my codec pack and gained a little bit of FPS. 

Ah yeah, that, I guess that's the reason why they delayed it.

I own a not-high-end-but-at-least-I-can-play-Advance-Warfare laptop, but I still get horrible FPS and random crashes during battle. I had to change the setting to 16bit color to improve the FPS (which actually made the game become 60 FPS smooth).

Not to mention Reina's EX skill seems to be bugged, as the game always crash whenever I use her skill.

8 hours ago, Satsuki said:

Ah yeah, that, I guess that's the reason why they delayed it.

I own a not-high-end-but-at-least-I-can-play-Advance-Warfare laptop, but I still get horrible FPS and random crashes during battle. I had to change the setting to 16bit color to improve the FPS (which actually made the game become 60 FPS smooth).

Not to mention Reina's EX skill seems to be bugged, as the game always crash whenever I use her skill.

Same here my specs is not that good but I manage to play Tales of Zestria, Akiba's Trip and Valkyria Chronicles on my laptop with a very stable FPS & no lag. 

So I was wondering why my laptop can't even handle this simple game.