solidbatman

What Are You Playing: Video Game Edition

From what I've heard, Diablo 2 is considered to be the better game.  I don't know, since I've only played a little bit of Diablo 2 and I've never touched 3, so...

A lot of Diablo fans that I knew were really annoyed with what Blizzard changed.  Also, I heard that most of the expansion packs were...kinda crappy.

I like(d) D3 for what it was: a fun time with friends. I was around for all the hubbub and anger on Youtube, the Blizzard forums, and reddit surrounding D3's release. There were a lot of valid criticisms of the game, but I was never a diehard enough D2 fan to be bothered by them.

The game has changed a lot since its initial release and from what I can tell most people are satisfied by the changes. In terms of the big things that people bitched about, there's no more auction house. Patch 2.1 also recently introduced ladder play, something that has managed to pull one of my friends back from being completely disinterested in the game.

Recently finished Final Fantasy X HD but juggling between, Final Fantasy x-2 HD, Pandora's Tower, Xenoblade Chronicles, Zelda: Skyward Sword, Arc Rise Fantasia, and so much more lol.

I feel ya. Honestly, I'm juggling WAY too many games. I have all the Fire Emblems (minus Awakening; I do not like it), Chrono Trigger + Chrono Cross, Samurai Warriors 3, SSBB, SADX, SA2B, Sonic Heroes (Yeah, I'm a Sonic fan), the entire Golden Sun series (Kraden Simulator, now with 40% more text!), various selections of the Final Fantasy series, Yggdra Union, and a bunch of VNs that would make this list far too long. I guess that's just how it goes when you're a lazy bum who likes staring at walls of text though, huh? Though, in my defense, I do diversify it occasionally. Notably, my effort at actually trying to create a 2D game from scratch.

If you like text, you'll love what's inside the spoilers.

I'm bored... So i will write something to this topic... ;)

I play nothing :D ... my Job, outdoor hobbies, VN and Anime consume all of my time. Also I think games these days are not that good... So I enjoy other stuff...

Greetz

Currently on chapter 3 of Senran Kagura, it's been a fun beat 'em up...except when I have to play as Hibari (why do both her special attacks have to suck?! :angry: )

Wonderful to see more love for the series.   Have you played the second story yet or are you still on the first?  

Hibari get's a bit better late game but I still think she's one of the trickiest to master.  Doesn't stop me from loving her personality though. 

Still on the first story (and I'm liking it), basically with the other girls I have a better time with chaining attacks together with the special attacks.

Though one thing regarding the story for chapter 3 so far...

Why on Earth would Kiriya make the password for the safe containing the super ninja power scroll that easy to figure out, especially if you're trying to keep them out of your enemies' grasp? Was his second choice his birthday or 12345?

Just finished Resident Evil Revelations on the hardest difficulty on 3ds. Probably the easiest RE game I've beaten on the hardest difficulty, mainly due to new game+. The only part that had me nervous was the final boss. Took me a couple of tries to beat him.

Now I'm going back to Bravely Default for the time being, but I've been thinking of playing through Fire Emblem Awakening again.

Hope you're enjoying Senran Kagura BookwormOtaku, Kat was my favorite.

Still on the first story (and I'm liking it), basically with the other girls I have a better time with chaining attacks together with the special attacks.

Though one thing regarding the story for chapter 3 so far...

Why on Earth would Kiriya make the password for the safe containing the super ninja power scroll that easy to figure out, especially if you're trying to keep them out of your enemies' grasp? Was his second choice his birthday or 12345?

For me it's Yagyu>Kat=Asuka>Ikaruga>Hibari as both Yagyu's specials hit alot of area easy while Kat and Asuka require a little more strategy to get max hits.

So the second one is better? Alright I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing things from Cobr-err Hebijo's POV (sorry been watching GI Joe on the side :) )

Also really looking forward to Shinovi Versus, the side game (forget its name), and the inevitable announcement from Xseed of its localization of Senran Kagura 2

In a toss up as to what to play. Torn between Drakengard 3 or Eternal Sonata. 

If you're not one of those who quits a game only because it lags a few fps on one or two stages, then definitely Drakengard 3, it may surprise you (it did for me).

Now, I've been playing .hack//G.U. and recently finished .hack//G.U. Vol. 2 "Reminisce", of course I have updated my Chronology and Completion List on my Facebook website. (all publications are on spanish, lel)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/brian-de-agustini-pagua/hackconglomerate-project-chronology/10202291611082438

I started .hack//G.U. Vol. 3 "Redemption" and man, I saw a really cool Haseo in the OP, that's probably the third Job Extension, or the Xth Form mentioned in the OP... but too cool for my eyes, can't wait to upgrade my character to that point, only for the outfit >_<

Yea Crimson Girls is a lot better story wise I thought.   I also like the Hebijo girls a lot better personally.  Especially Hikage,  Hikage is my waifu (Yomi is a real close second though).  

You've made me very curious now, though I admit I'm a tad more interested in Yomi myself

BTW, how's the anime?

I finally got around to completing the Naxxramas content in Hearthstone yesterday. The challenges were more time consuming than I originally expected them to be. Got a solid 7 or 8 hours of the content I'd say, between the initial challenge, the class challenges, and the heroic ones.