GAME/STUDIO/YEAR

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker/Sega/1990

PuliRula/Taito/1991

Warlords/Atari/1980

Raiden Fighters Jet/Seibu/1998 *

Espgaluda/Cave/2003 *

Pochi & Nyaa/Taito/2002

Money Idol Exchanger/Face/1997 *

* = games where I turned in an above average performance :-)

Also, I didn't SUCK at anything this time around, surprisingly.

Not sure why, but I got back into breeding Pokemon in Pokemon Y, along with playing Bravely Default and Fire Emblem Awakening. Just in a 3DS kind of mood. :D Though I'll probably start replaying LoZ: Twilight Princess soon.

Just finished the new episode of The Walking Dead, not as great as episode two, but it was very good.

And wow, seeing Carver's skull being smashed in felt pretty good, too bad Carlos died in my game, I don't know if I could have done something to save him.... I don't care about Sarah, she just gets in the way of everything...

Picked up a copy of Tales of Symphonia:  Chronicles for the ps3 the other day.  Played an absurd amount of symphonia on the gamecube when I was younger, trying to reminisce a bit, while trying not to fail so hard at it  :(

Playing Tales of Vesperia PS3 with the aid of a couple guides from some importers, a nifty little app that has the translated text from the 360 version paired with the Japanese text for reference, and my own (limited) Japanese knowledge to guide me. It's been an interesting play so far (albeit slow moving).

Playing Dark Souls 2 when I have the time, which isn't much, so just about 30 hours in.

Other than that, I keep randomly coming back to Drag-on Dragoon 3, replaying various missions. I blame that glorious OST. And I still haven't beaten that goddamn trollfest of a 'bossbattle' before the D 'ending', months after the release. Agh!

I've been playing a sickening amount of Dark Souls 2 this week. Steam says I've logged just over a 100 hours.

I love having nothing to do for the summer for once. :lol: