solidbatman

What Are You Playing: Video Game Edition

I spent the entire summer playing shogun 2 total war, and not once i managed to beat the main campaign in legendary difficulty, because i always stop before conquering all of japan. 

Well, I've gotten to the point of all the party members joining in DQXI and from what I've played so far I really like it. The story's good, the visuals are great and the voice acting's really good. Looks like the next part involves a mcguffin hunt for 6 magical orbs, that sure seems familiar...:makina:

Finished DQXI not so long ago. It was an awesome game with a pretty good story even if the game was easier than the previous ones but still I really enjoyed it. Now I'm on AC Odyssey as well as AC2 with the Ezio collection  (still as great as I remember)! :)

Spent a good half of the day playing Jurassic World: Evolution. Man, what a disappointment. As shallow as a puddle. I don't remember Operation Genesis being this boring. Creating a bunch of dinosaurs and babysitting them just don't have the same wonder as it used to. I don't know; maybe I'm bored of dinosaurs.

Then again, if the park management side of the gameplay have been more diversified like Zoo Tycoon, I might have not felt like snoozing off every five minutes. The kind of exhibits you could display here is just so limited due to the limited spacing you're given (it's a freaking dinosaur-park - you need space). Even Isla Sorna wasn't nearly big enough to contain four exhibits alone.

Sigh. Oh well. What a wasted day, Should've just stuck to visual novels. Or online Pokemon trading cards even.

Played a little Hitman 2 today - or rather, the free prologue anyway. lol Don't have the spare cash for the actual game... yet. Still have to wait for December before I get my bonus, so I've left it in my wishlist in the meantime.

But damn, the game lags like a cow on my pos machine. Just kept me thinking, "Man, I'd rather spend my time catching up with my VNs right now rather than wait for this slow-a** game to load." Heh. :makina: VNs never lag! Hah!

But yeah, it's lots of fun. I've been a big fan of Hitman games for a long time. The sandbox element of letting you choose the many ways you want to carry out your assassination... so much fun. Gives your experience that personal touch. No first kill of many players are the same. Very delightful gaming experience.

Still, with all the VNs I'm planning to catch up with, I highly doubt I'd have the time for this. Not to mention that I also borrowed Tropico 4 from my friend that I wanna try out (since I kinda dig park management games as well). It's going to be a busy month.