solidbatman

What Are You Playing: Video Game Edition

So i finished Drakengard 3. And even got platinum. Took me slightly less than an hour to beat Ending D. The main problem was to synchronize video. It took more tries than actually to beat the song. Good game overall, except for frame rate. Too bad i don't have access to DLC.

Next is Shenmue Collection. Already in the beginning of original disc 3. Just

Spoiler

got the job in the harbor.

Got the last main ending for Nier Automata and I have to say the game was a really good experience. I enjoyed the characters and their arcs over each playthrough from A2's development over the course of a surprisingly short arc (though I do wish her backstory was better integrated into the main plot) to 9S' tragic path . One thing I really loved though was the game's soundtrack, p robably the best I've heard from a Square game since the PS1 days. Admittedly the game has some flaws, though most are in the mechanical department be it the virus stage or the platforming sections which are thankfully mostly in side content. Now there's only one thing left do...check out some 2B douji-err...check out some articles explaining the deeper themes about the game :makina:

Just now, BookwormOtaku said:

Got the last main ending for Nier Automata and I have to say the game was a really good experience. I enjoyed the characters and their arcs over each playthrough from A2's development over the course of a surprisingly short arc (though I do wish her backstory was better integrated into the main plot) to 9S' tragic path . One thing I really loved though was the game's soundtrack, p robably the best I've heard from a Square game since the PS1 days. Admittedly the game has some flaws, though most are in the mechanical department be it the virus stage or the platforming sections which are thankfully mostly in side content. Now there's only one thing left do...check out some 2B douji-err...check out some articles explaining the deeper themes about the game :makina:

the 2B Doujin, only a few of them are okay, they are pretty bland. 

I spent the entire summer playing shogun 2 total war, and not once i managed to beat the main campaign in legendary difficulty, because i always stop before conquering all of japan. 

Well, I've gotten to the point of all the party members joining in DQXI and from what I've played so far I really like it. The story's good, the visuals are great and the voice acting's really good. Looks like the next part involves a mcguffin hunt for 6 magical orbs, that sure seems familiar...:makina: