What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Replaying Mirror's Edge with the graphics settings turned all the way up.  I think I'm in love with my graphics card.

After Mirror's Edge, I think I'll keep at Hitman: Absolution, then play a large chunk of Just Cause 2, then go on to Fallout 3 and Skyrim on the PC (console commands OP).

Trying to improve my TriggerHeart Exelica skills.

Why hasn't anyone translated that game?  Even though the Touhou Project games have been in English for quite some time?  I guess it's because it's a console game instead of a PC game.

I will investigate.

Why hasn't anyone translated that game?  Even though the Touhou Project games have been in English for quite some time?  I guess it's because it's a console game instead of a PC game.

I will investigate.

You just found your answer. No need to investigate. 

Still addicted to Dark Souls 2.  I truly am into the depths of hell, poisonous hell.(The Black Gulch)  Gotta burn and destroy everything! Muhahaha! (*Going slightly loony from all the dying. >_>;; )  Well, despite everything, truly an exceptional game, I'm glad I succumbed to peer pressure from my friends. lol.

Also almost done with the Tenma Taro case in Ace Attorney Dual Destinies.

I just bought Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD for my WiiU. It's gonna be my first Zelda game ever. So far, I like the game. Plus, it's giving me another reason to play on my WiiU since I'm waiting for Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2.

Just got Goat Simulator on Steam.  Friggin' ridiculous, but it's immensely enjoyable.

I found a glitch that's hilarious to exploit.  If you turn into Satan Goat and go into ragdoll mode while the special R is active, he flips out, Bethesda-style, flying around the map.  Here's a screenshot of it:

2q8ne3l.jpg

I've been a Hearthstone fiend recently.  I also started playing Civ V a bit again today, after hearing the Civilization: Beyond Earth announcement.

I never really got into Civ V.  I played a lot of Civ IV, but when I tried Civ V, it just didn't feel the same, and it kinda put me off.  It felt too...simplified.  Too streamlined, if you get my drift.  Kinda like they were dumbing it down.  No offense or anything, it just didn't feel like the same type of game to me.

Just finished Mirror's Edge.  I forgot how fun the counter-sniping was.  You have about 3 seconds (on the Normal setting) to take out each sniper before they focus you, and most of the snipers are in groups, so you have to efficiently take them out before jumping back behind cover so you don't get instagibbed by the remaining snipers.  So exhilarating.

I FINALLY got back to Persona 4 after about a year, because I FINALLY finished fighting the second-to-last boss before the true ending. I forgot how much I loved the Personaverse; I'll have to replay P3P again sometime soon. I'm also playing South Park: Stick of Truth on my PC, and it's quickly becoming one of my favorite games. I'm just getting into South Park in general, so I'm really having fun watching the episodes for the first time, then seeing references in the game right after.  :P

Well i WAS playing Assassin's Creed IV and then my GPU exploded.......that was 5 months ago.

Now I have to settle with VN's (I regret nothing!) , LoL, and maybe Warcraft or Heartstone.

I hate you poverty.

Honestly I was too busy playing VN's and I didn't worry at all about my GPU but what the hell, it was worth it.

Decided to start playing Toukiden again, and damn these Large Oni take way too long to kill .-. so annoying, especially cutting off every single limb for items and to get the trophy. Still fun, but I also feel that there's no point in using any weapon except for the bow and arrows as well, best weapon and so much better than the rest.