What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I'm 75 hours into Bravely Default, optional boss fights are getting pretty challenging!  Great game, it's rare nowadays for me to still have this much fun after spending this long on one game.  I particularly like how the sidequests tie in to the main scenario and are not just fetch quests and the like.

Worth $60?

In my opinion, no. It's a game with a loving attention to detail, particularly so if you're a fan of the series. However, the main quest will probably take you anywhere between 8-10 hours with some side content splashed in. You might extend it another 3 or 4 hours if you get all the collectables and do all the side quests.The game play isn't challenging, but it is fun and amusing. The presentation - the visuals, voice acting, humor - are great. It really does play out like a really long episode of South Park.

Still, $60 bucks for a 10 hour of game just isn't enough value for me. It's more like a $40 game.

In my opinion, no. It's a game with a loving attention to detail, particularly so if you're a fan of the series. However, the main quest will probably take you anywhere between 8-10 hours with some side content splashed in. You might extend it another 3 or 4 hours if you get all the collectables and do all the side quests.The game play isn't challenging, but it is fun and amusing. The presentation - the visuals, voice acting, humor - are great. It really does play out like a really long episode of South Park.

Still, $60 bucks for a 10 hour of game just isn't enough value for me. It's more like a $40 game.

It looked that way. Maybe if it gets a deep discount in a Steam sale I'll nab it. 

Guest hairybumslapper

On my NG+ second play-through of Persona 4 Golden, on the hardest difficulty.

And it's already kicking my ass.

I'm playing through Tales of Phantasia, and I'm streaming it (in Spanish, unless I do a special English thingy which I will post here), and I gotta say... my god thanks I didn't get the GBA version (it has THE WORST translation I've ever seen) or the SNES version (it's slow as heeeeellll!!!!)... I'm good with PSX C:

It's really enjoyable to play through it and because I'm not using any guide it feels really good to complete a puzzle or a dungeon, the only downside is that in Normal Mode bosses seem like a joke, so I guess I should be doing a NG+ or something but on Mania.

Still stuck on SDOJ stage 5

ALSO, NO LAPTOP.

Unluckily, I've fallen ill and unable to do anything eexcept sit mindlessly in front of TV or Youtube...

However, I found a partcular video that I aspire to be like (I like his style very much):

Unluckily, I've fallen ill and unable to do anything eexcept sit mindlessly in front of TV or Youtube...

However, I found a partcular video that I aspire to be like (I like his style very much):

But on that vid, the player uses hypers. I'm not so the game plays quite differently.

Replaying Dark Souls. I don't know if I'm gonna grab the console version or wait until the PC version comes out. I'll probably end up waiting I think, since FFX/2 HD and school projects will keep me busy until then. Who knows though? The anticipation will kill me and it'll be hard to avoid spoilers.

But on that vid, the player uses hypers. I'm not so the game plays quite differently.

I'm gonna treat it like a dating sim.  A maxed out hyper gauge and a high rank and activate as often as possible for a happy element doll... and not activating her hyper system makes her feel neglected...

7c663466161124878adeefb85be43bb4.png