What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I realized I didn't have enough games, so I bought a 3DS with Soul Hackers and Bravely Default. Going to pick up Fire Emblem tomorrow too. Playing Atelier Totori Plus and Persona 4 Golden still. Kind of fell off of Persona 2 IS after a few insta-kill in the first move battles. I love dungeons with insta-kill monsters :/

I realized I didn't have enough games, so I bought a 3DS with Soul Hackers and Bravely Default. Going to pick up Fire Emblem tomorrow too. Playing Atelier Totori Plus and Persona 4 Golden still. Kind of fell off of Persona 2 IS after a few insta-kill in the first move battles. I love dungeons with insta-kill monsters :/

Y U NO LIKE INSTA-KILL!?, btw, how good is Atelier so far?, looks like it's pretty fun, was thinking of buying them for my PS3.

Playing Bravely default and right now i'm bored as hell, i really hope this just isn't just an overly hyped Square Enix rpg man. 

One friend that has a 3DS HAS already told me that it is indeed a really hyped RPG, and it doesn't deserve as much as it gets on reviews. But I DON'T know.

I'm currently playing Pokemon X because I'm a bum and real life keeps getting in the way of me beating the game.

Playing Bravely default and right now i'm bored as hell, i really hope this just isn't just an overly hyped Square Enix rpg man. 

Did you try the demo? I didn't and blind-bought the Collectors' Edition lol. The art and OST are amazing so I hope it's worth the hype.

Other than the lack of difficulty, I've been really enjoying Bravely Default. (Raising the difficulty to hard as we speak, after another ridiculously easy boss battle.)  I'm guessing the things that make me and many others love this game are probably the same that make many others dislike it.  It definitely feels and plays like an old school Squaresoft game, which is something I've been missing.  The various config options make it possible to shape the game a little closer to your playstyle, though I've pretty much only messed with the encounter rate to backtrack without getting annoyed by battles.  My village has also been growing very fast thanks to all the people I streetpassed recently.

Other than the lack of difficulty, I've been really enjoying Bravely Default. (Raising the difficulty to hard as we speak, after another ridiculously easy boss battle.)  I'm guessing the things that make me and many others love this game are probably the same that make many others dislike it.  It definitely feels and plays like an old school Squaresoft game, which is something I've been missing.  The various config options make it possible to shape the game a little closer to your playstyle, though I've pretty much only messed with the encounter rate to backtrack without getting annoyed by battles.  My village has also been growing very fast thanks to all the people I streetpassed recently.

Streetpass here must be a pain, almost no one has a 3DS or a Vita :C, looks like you're enjoying it, so there's lots of people there, am I right?

Got Toukiden: Age of Demons and this is pretty awesome. Definitely playing through this. 

Bayonetta 2 looks badass, too bad it's a Wii U exclusive god dammit. 

The Vita's actually getting some good games in lately for America, it's not enough but most of these look good. That God of War collection though. All they need to do is port God of War 3 and Ascension on the Vita man.

1jm4wn.jpg

A Perfect Cherry Blossom Lunatic clear is just around the corner.

I pray for you here, in my PC desktop.

I might get into Touhou again, but I just have lots of games to complete, and I feel like I became very rusty at Touhou, I couldn't even reach level 5 on TH:8 on Hard, and by no means I would do so on Lunatic.

I pray for you here, in my PC desktop.

I might get into Touhou again, but I just have lots of games to complete, and I feel like I became very rusty at Touhou, I couldn't even reach level 5 on TH:8 on Hard, and by no means I would do so on Lunatic.

If you like Touhou do visit this place http://stgrillz.appspot.com/ a lot of streamers show up there and you can learn a lot.

You can also join the IRC channel but be advised we shitpost a lot. But if you wanna take on Hard or Lunatic dificulty you'll find friendly advice there.

If you like Touhou do visit this place http://stgrillz.appspot.com/ a lot of streamers show up there and you can learn a lot.

You can also join the IRC channel but be advised we shitpost a lot. But if you wanna take on Hard or Lunatic dificulty you'll find friendly advice there.

I love shitpost myself, so I'll see xD, thanks for the advice!

Streetpass here must be a pain, almost no one has a 3DS or a Vita :C, looks like you're enjoying it, so there's lots of people there, am I right?

Luckily you can still get more villagers everyday by doing "Update Data", so it doesn't penalize those who can't use streetpass too much.  Some people I know find that the Village system kind of "breaks" the game by making strong equipment available faster though.  As for streetpassing here, I often get a few when I ride the bus to work, though not every day.

Started playing Mount and Blade Warband, also playing Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers and Super Mario Galaxy with the latter blowing my mind every other stage.

It helps that I have somehow managed to remain oblivious and knew literally nothing about how Galaxy played and it's general awesomeness <3333333

Crystal Bearers I am also finding rather addictive and fun.

Warband...no words are needed to describe this, might end up delaying completing the other two due to the sheer amounts of time this can take away.

Currently taken a break from Skyrim/Two Worlds II/Vampire the Masquerade/Rising while playing the above. Vampire I plan to fully marathon later on, it deserves complete attention and nothing else :3 Same for MGR~