What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

For anyone interested in SRPGs, The Banner Saga has just been released. Usually I'd link some screenshots as well, but it's hot and my GOD am I feeling lazy. Just imagine a wonderful SRPG that you wouldn't mind buying and that's The Banner Saga in a nutshell.

Plus, vikings!

For anyone interested in SRPGs, The Banner Saga has just been released. Usually I'd link some screenshots as well, but it's hot and my GOD am I feeling lazy. Just imagine a wonderful SRPG that you wouldn't mind buying and that's The Banner Saga in a nutshell.

I've been eyeing that one up. I've got such a huge backlog I don't mind waiting for the next steam sale though XD

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

One of my favorite games of all time. I've probably played through it like 10 times over the years.

Back to Pokemon WiFi battles again. Itching to make a new team again sometime, but short of time so it'll go veeeery slowly.

Currently playing Sleeping Dogs after picking it up for free on Xbox Live. Torn between getting the Banner Saga or Long Live the Queen. Probably the Banner Saga, LLTQ looks good, but it doesn't have Vikings. Or Varls. Both of which are awesome.

*Races into thread*

BLACKGUARDS people! Blackguards is almost upon us! Ahahahahahaha

*Charges out*

EDIT: http://www.daedalic.de/en/game/Blackguards

I'm playing that. And everything is so expensive in shops. I really need to be careful what gear to buy and stuff...

One of my favorite games of all time. I've probably played through it like 10 times over the years.

Good man. One of my all-time favorites as well. Only 3 or so playthroughs here, clearly I'm not hardcore enough. Malkavian is best, though.

First playthrough here, playing as a sneaky Toreador. Really amazing experience thus far.

Really interested in going next with Malkavian(due to a certain club owner) or Tremere(MAGES!) or Nosferatu as the idea of having to go through sewers and avoiding human contact is intriguing.

Still playing Bloodlines, TW2 and now also METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE WHICH IS THE HYPEST SHIT EVER.

WAITING FOR THIS FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR = WORTH IT D:

Just beat Mistral a while back and now this is stuck in my head~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLvgvsI5jAg

EDIT:
I also just realized who garejei is, looking forward to Sol Trigger! <3

Speaking of which...I should get VC3 and Type-0...

First playthrough here, playing as a sneaky Toreador. Really amazing experience thus far.

Really interested in going next with Malkavian(due to a certain club owner) or Tremere(MAGES!) or Nosferatu as the idea of having to go through sewers and avoiding human contact is intriguing.

Still playing Bloodlines, TW2 and now also METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE WHICH IS THE HYPEST SHIT EVER.

WAITING FOR THIS FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR = WORTH IT D:

Just beat Mistral a while back and now this is stuck in my head~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLvgvsI5jAg

EDIT:

I also just realized who garejei is, looking forward to Sol Trigger! <3

Speaking of which...I should get VC3 and Type-0...

I love Revengeance so much. Pretty much got it on Steam the day it came out. Already going through it again on higher difficulties.

Mistral's theme is catchy as hell but in all honesty I love all the music in the game.

Oh, didn't notice that edit. Thanks for being interested! I hope you'll enjoy the translation when it's done.

False. Tremere is the best. Nothing tops using blood as missiles and making people explode by boiling their blood.

But, but... the wacky dialouges. Like when the news guy talks to you through the TV. Or when you convince a girl that you're her pet turtle.

I love Revengeance so much. Pretty much got it on Steam the day it came out. Already going through it again on higher difficulties.

How well does it run on PC? There was some concern from me about Platinum possibly fudging the port and making it a lesser experience. 

How well does it run on PC? There was some concern from me about Platinum possibly fudging the port and making it a lesser experience. 

I would assume it's fairly optimized. My PC isn't high end by any means (Phenom II x4 965 3.8Ghz with a GTX 650 Ti Boost) and it runs beautifully in 1920x1080. Solid 60 fps most of the time.

I finally got a PS3 so I've been playing Tales of Graces f (Sophie is awesome) and Hyperdimentional Neptunia. Neptunia is very moe & the art is great but it goes slow. 

Does anybody want to recommend a RPG for PS3?

Try Nier, it plays more like an action game but is considered an rpg. Plus the story is really good.

Platinum did a fairly good job with optimizing it for PC, but if you're going to play it I recommend using a gamepad as it has FAR less confusing controls than the keyboard and mouse.  I haven't been able to make the game go any higher than 60 fps since they designed it to BE 60 fps (but I'm almost positive you can change the config files aka BREAK THE GAME to make it 120 fps), and it sports MSAA x8 and Anisotropic filtering x16, works beautifully on my system but there are moments that might make other systems slow down quite a bit (the blade mode cutting guys into tiny bits, can slow your system down if you cut the enemy up too much, but the options allow you to LIMIT how much it cuts up, making it very handy).

I played the bonus DLC that came with the Steam version the other day, fairly enjoyable, just a bit too short.

I bought Graces f and Xilia in the 14 for 14 sales doing the same method as lots of people by buying Graces f, a Premium and then Xilia for the same price as buying Graces f and Xilia :3, you get a free Premium!

Anyways, I finished Graces f Main Arc today and started Future Arc at level 70 on Hard, planning to do Platinum to both Graces f and Xilia along the way before purchasing both Symphonia Chronicles and Xilia 2 when they come out :D

My PSN btw is neromercer3600