What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Been playing Battlegrounds and I've been sort of captivated by it. It is very much an intense ass game with the scurry all around me. All the aspect really come together in a janky ass way that I really like; this is still an early access game. I have not tried the other games that the creator modded but there has got to be reason this one is climbing the top of the charts; it has got me hooked. My favorite game I’ve played this year, for sure. 
Also, I’ve been in the top ten a few times and my heart is always racing. I was almost there once!

Edited by HotTrax

57 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

just finished mgs2

summary: whahahahahahat the fuck

I was also confused at first, but then I heard it is amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on the Hara-kiri Rock. Then I understood everything.

15 hours ago, Darklord Rooke said:

I'm more confused with how you pronounce 'whahahahahahat'.

"wuh...huhuhuhuhuhut" (the "hu"s are all pronounced like in the word "hut")

Also, besides learning I suck utter donkey balls at Metal Gear Solid 3, I got my hooks into Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition. It's my fifth or so time playing the game and I'm still really enjoying it.

• 3 weeks later...

Got back into Dark Souls (1) after buying a new gamepad, got almost as far as I got last time in half the game time (farthest I got was Darkroot Basin, after getting through Blighttown). I'm absolutely loving this, the game's sublime in every single aspect. Going with a Dex build though I do have Pyromancy Flame +5 and a few spells (3 Attunement slots). 

Just convinced a friend to buy it and we're about to do a hilarious co-op run.

On 2017-5-17 at 11:35 PM, Funyarinpa said:

Got back into Dark Souls (1) after buying a new gamepad, got almost as far as I got last time in half the game time (farthest I got was Darkroot Basin, after getting through Blighttown). I'm absolutely loving this, the game's sublime in every single aspect. Going with a Dex build though I do have Pyromancy Flame +5 and a few spells (3 Attunement slots). 

Just convinced a friend to buy it and we're about to do a hilarious co-op run.

A week later and just got to O&S. HELL

Eyyy I finally managed to commit and finish Atelier Rorona

hGBecSN.jpg

Though there's no way I'm gonna replay and try to get the individual companion endings / other special endings because fk that, I got 23957283 more Atelier games to plow through

One very surprising neat thing they did in the post game where you can continue your alchemying journeying friending funzies for an extra year is throw in a cameo / side quest involving Totori and Meruru. Wonderful way to fanservice and hype me up for the sequels.

Spoiler

QImvrKy.jpg

P.S. Totori is supposed to be 8 years ish younger than Rorona (14 vs 22). Future Totori is about the same age as present Rorona (19 vs 20ish). das hawt.

And so you can have a dream team of all three Arland alchemists and get revenge on all those superbosses that rekt you during the main game. Srsly its reaaaally OP being able to have 3 people use items >.>

UnuDgtW.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I finally started NieR: Automata a week ago, wrapping up route A yesterday (and then quickly thereafter finishing route G as well... oops.). It's been a great pleasure to play, on all fronts. I'm playing with the English dub rather than subs, since I found both that the dub is excellent and that I was missing some things occasionally with the subs, when the action was a little frantic and someone was trying to tell me something. N:A is probably the most thoughtful and thought-provoking story I've experienced in at least the past year, and it never becomes either pushy or preachy. Really, it's just been a pure joy. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for me to go resume my second playthrough...