What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Anyone here still play Destiny on PS4? 

I mostly play Crucible but want to play with some people for the Halloween event. Since my time is spent in the Crucible, I don't really know how to go about doing strike teams and the quests required for this event. If you want to play add me on PSN: LiquidShu

The World Ends With You is the fucking tits (SPOILERS INSIDE)

Hidden Content

edit: Also the fucking OST, don't know where to begin. Finally got to where Twister pops up in the game, and it's glorious. 

Yessss another TWEWY apologist. I can't even begin to about how amazing that game is. It only gets better, man.

There are 3 albums for the game at this point (OST and two mostly remix albums), all available on the iTunes store (or pirate them or do whatever you gotta do) - every last one is worth buying. Some of the remixes are unspeakably awesome. Probably my favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOvqbm8WUaU

Finished SOMA recently. Loved the game, it might possibly even be my game of the year - though admittedly a lot of that is caused by the story themes being really fucking cool.

Other than that I am slowly making my way through Yakuza 0, (combat and bosses are badass as ever, and the side missions are also keeping their super goofy standards, very satisfied so far) and messing around in Dragon's Dogma Online here and there. The newly added abilities are pretty damn rad, feels good to be able to run the (previously) end-game areas just with my two main pawns alone.

Been playing a ton of Halo 5. That is a fantastic game, which has now become the best FPS I've ever played. Feels amazing and I applaud 343 for targeting that smooth 60, they were pretty limited in terms of hardware. They made it looks good and play amazing. Multiplayer however is lacking staple playlist and map quality is poor. I do enjoy some good SWAT and Breakout though, regardless of map quality. Waiting for some good old BTB too. 

Campaign. What is that? 

Been playing a ton of Halo 5. That is a fantastic game, which has now become the best FPS I've ever played. Feels amazing and I applaud 343 for targeting that smooth 60, they were pretty limited in terms of hardware. They made it looks good and play amazing. Multiplayer however is lacking staple playlist and map quality is poor. I do enjoy some good SWAT and Breakout though, regardless of map quality. Waiting for some good old BTB too. 

Campaign. What is that? 

WTB Halo 5 for PC D:

Campaign. What is that? 

wait this is a joke right? "Best fps I've ever played".

So you've never played the other halos by bungie?

I was playing XCOM for a while and was posting results in a thread here using people from the forum and while I fully plan to complete that before XCOM2 releases the new forum layout has really thrown me off and I'm not really a fan of it so I've been staying away from trying to do something that big without being able to preview the post in it's entirety. In the mean time I've been playing Witcher 3 and a bit of Fallout 3 (in anticipation for FO4) and have a huge backlog of games I need to one day get around to.

Words

Been playing since CE on the Xbox 1. It is the best Halo has ever felt, just smoothness and control, so I like it quite a bit. Can't think of another FPS that has felt this good to just play, probably DOOM.   

Campaign. What is that? 

Mmhh..50% of the IP? 50% of the game? What about Warzone?

Warzone kinda sucks, it all really depends on your teammate though. The split on who destroy the enemies which net you points towards the match and those who capture the three points on the map is important.

Not a fan of the card system, pretty much luck of the draw in terms of weapons with the random card packs. I have yet to hold a Sniper rifle in Warzone which is fucking nuts. I think I picked up a DMR at one point. 

WTB Halo 5 for PC D:

PC release would be awesome, some of the map textures just look like ass. But I highly doubt it, MS has to have something to move this box. 

Words

Been playing since CE on the Xbox 1. It is the best Halo has ever felt, just smoothness and control, so I like it quite a bit. Can't think of another FPS that has felt this good to just play, probably DOOM.   

Campaign. What is that? 

Warzone kinda sucks, it all really depends on your teammate though. The split on who destroy the enemies which net you points towards the match and those who capture the three points on the map is important.

Not a fan of the card system, pretty much luck of the draw in terms of weapons with the random card packs. I have yet to hold a Sniper rifle in Warzone which is fucking nuts. I think I picked up a DMR at one point. 

WTB Halo 5 for PC D:

PC release would be awesome, some of the map textures just look like ass. But I highly doubt it, MS has to have something to move this box. 

Words

Campaign. What is that? 

WTB Halo 5 for PC D:

doom which is from the 90's is a better fps then any other halo? lol wut?

also the whole selling point OF halo 5 is the MP not the POS story. It is like paying 10/60$ for the story and the rest for MP. I loved the maps and especially the warzone ones I've seen so far. I haven't played SWAT yet so I don't know if there are others. the "arena" mode is just suppose to be a bunch of game types combine like ctf and others. So it's their lazy asses making up for a bunch of different playlists.

ok I just checked out swat. holy fuck did they fuck that up. wtf were they thinking were pistols in swat? one game I get 13 kills next I get 3.

Edited by Justin579

Thanks to this thread, I'm now playing Adventure Quest. Honestly, I thought I'd just be spending 30 minutes on it for a brush of nostalgia, but I'm actually getting a little bit into it. The game was kind of tedious for me at first, but now that I know how to use Google a little more proficiently, I'm enjoying it more. I'm allocating my stats for a stronger build, finding better gear, and leveling up more easily. It's still a hell of a grind to get stuff in this game, but I don't mind it as much now.

Edited by Kenshin_sama