What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Started my play-through of Tales of Vesperia back up. It took awhile, but I'm finally getting the hang of this game's battle system. 

I love Tales of Vesperia (and the Tales of series in general). Such a good game, wish the ps3 version had a proper translation though. Might just use the translation guide at some point to play through it. 360 version is still good though. One of my favorite games.

I love Tales of Vesperia (and the Tales of series in general). Such a good game, wish the ps3 version had a proper translation though. Might just use the translation guide at some point to play through it. 360 version is still good though. One of my favorite games.

Yeah, I actually imported a copy of the ps3 version and I'm playing through it now with a script at my side. I'm still a little annoyed that they never localized the ps3 version of the game, but I'm happy a full fan-translation exists. 

Yeah, I actually imported a copy of the ps3 version and I'm playing through it now with a script at my side. I'm still a little annoyed that they never localized the ps3 version of the game, but I'm happy a full fan-translation exists. 

I have an imported copy as well and was hoping the patch would work with regular ps3s but eh. Haven't really touched it after finding out the patch wouldn't work. How easy/hard has it been to play through the game just using the script? 

I have an imported copy as well and was hoping the patch would work with regular ps3s but eh. Haven't really touched it after finding out the patch wouldn't work. How easy/hard has it been to play through the game just using the script? 

Its been easy for me to follow along with the script, I just have it on my Wii U's web browser and have a few tabs open. The only thing that's a little annoying are the non-scenario related skits because they can sometimes be difficult to find on the website I'm using since they aren't in any particular order. Oh and the part with the password protected door was something I wasn't expecting, that turned out to be a pain to get past. 

The story its self is easy to follow, and considering the fact you already played through the Xbox 360 version, it shouldn't be too hard for you to follow anyways, to my knowledge most of the game is the same aside from the scenes where they added Patty into the game. 

Finished COD Advance Warfare, series story is still pretty laughable. Amazing set piece spectacles still top notch.

FvqgrAN.png
Pretty smart move I guess?

I have not played too many games recently so I'm just burning through games I've amassed and never touched. 
Playing through AssCreedUnity now, good lightning and chase missions, yay. 

Just done with third episode of Life is Strange...i feel like i was trolled...

Also playing Magicka 2 with a couple of friends...maybe im getting old, but first one was better.

No Magicka 2 is shit compared to the first. Everyone thinks that.

Started playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time a few days ago.

...Still haven't finished the first dungeon. I suck at this.

Actually, I suck at most N64 games ayyy.

This makes me sad. Try harder Kosaki!

Myself I am trying to figure out how EU4 works after Common Sense DLC. I like it but I despise it too.

Since I don't have latest gaming console and currently living in a dorm, I only play portable games. Now playing School Idol Festival (it's been 12 months), and Marvel Future Fight, it's kinda addicting. 

Haven't play my 3DS for a while now, last game I played was Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

...Still haven't finished the first dungeon. I suck at this.

Actually, I suck at most N64 games ayyy.

I've been playing Ocarina of Time for years. I started off playing the N64 version as a kid, and now I'm still trying to make progress for the 3DS remake.

I WILL beat this game one day! Just need to stop getting stuck at puzzles and rage quitting. I'm very adamant about not using a guide for this.

The first video game I have purchased in several years, TLoZ Skyward Sword. And despite what I have heard, it's really not bad. I really enjoyed how close Link and Zelda are at the beginning of the game, wanted to see them kiss right there on the Statue of the Goddess lol

Edit: Also have been playing quite a bit of School Idol Festival when I'm on the go

Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star

I read the Ciel nosurge summary out of curiosity (thanks Cyrille) and got hooked in to the Surge Concerto world. I really like the setting and the characters, and the power of emotional bonds and love in a little darker story is something I really enjoy. 

I'm really liking Ar nosurge from what little I have played, the combat is fun and and especially the diving to other people's unconsciousness seems great. I lost myself when I read about Tsun Kingdom and Dere Empire fighting against each other and Tsun-to-Dere translation machine in one of the characters mind.

Just picked up SoulSac Delta since it was free on PS+, and I'm very impressed with the presentation so far. Only finished the first arc, but I'm loving those journal sections. And that OST, damn... Gameplay is also fun and fresh, even considering I never really got into the MH games/genre. The only other game I played a lot was Freedom Wars... I suppose those more unusual ones really grab me. :D

Meanwhile on my PS4 I "accidentally" spent a whole day on Bloodborne again, since friend wanted to play coop and then never showed up in the end. Resulted in me spending my entire day in Chalice Dungeons to "get my character ready for coop"... hahaha... Though at least it was loads of fun. I also got really lucky with the Short Chalice again. Got summoned into the Isz root chalice, and not only did it have very easy first two bosses (Merciless Watchers and Brainsucker... what pushovers :D), it also had loads of materials, but also a Lost Kirkhammer... and a Lost Holyblade... and a Blood Stone Rock... how is this even possible. :o The only times I tried root dungeons myself, I got absolute shit in return... :D

I've also started playing around with Car Cry 4 since I got it on sale back in the Summer EU sale, and I'm enjoying that a lot so far too. Basically just more FC3, but I've enjoyed that a lot too, and it was a long time ago too, so this is nice. I just hope the plot continues being hilarious, some of those character encounters are gold.

Just picked up SoulSac Delta since it was free on PS+, and I'm very impressed with the presentation so far. Only finished the first arc, but I'm loving those journal sections. And that OST, damn... Gameplay is also fun and fresh, even considering I never really got into the MH games/genre. The only other game I played a lot was Freedom Wars... I suppose those more unusual ones really grab me. :D

Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star

I read the Ciel nosurge summary out of curiosity (thanks Cyrille) and got hooked in to the Surge Concerto world. I really like the setting and the characters, and the power of emotional bonds and love in a little darker story is something I really enjoy. 

I'm really liking Ar nosurge from what little I have played, the combat is fun and and especially the diving to other people's unconsciousness seems great. I lost myself when I read about Tsun Kingdom and Dere Empire fighting against each other and Tsun-to-Dere translation machine in one of the characters mind.

I checked out Yandere Simulator after seeing Markimoo's Let's Play of it.

Ran around for about 5 minutes taking pictures of the 'senpai'

Then went on a killing spree b4 getting taken down by them OP teachers. Pretty nifty how the devs implemented going yandere mode with the protagonists' heart rate going sky high & bodily twitching and making use of audio & lighting getting dark and grim.

But yeah, with this type of shit I can totally understand the whole video games = violence stigma ppl have, but dw about me I'll be fine :sachi:

Warning: Bloody

1dVvEc5.jpg

fzW5F2h.jpg

3yeBtJS.jpg

bW2yQGH.jpg