What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Had enough frequent slowdowns to drop Metroid Prime (emulating) for the time being.

Downloaded the free mod Portal Stories: Mel, playing that.

Besides that I finished Hotline Miami 1 on the Vita, I am planning to platinum it later on- for now, I think on the Vita I will focus on getting the platinum for Danganronpa. It's on low priority though.

I'll finish the one game I have going on Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, then I'll shelf it.

Playing Alien: Isolation at nights, yesterday the Alien started hunting me for the first time and it is so good. I'm saying this as someone who is very easily frightened but I still enjoyed it so much. I might not drop it because I am too scared, after all.

I think I'll finish Deadcore after AC, I heard it is short and I don't like the later levels enough to try to speedrun them. 

After that, I'll probably move on to Psychonauts, then maybe finish up a few casual games from my childhood (Insaniquarium and Slyder Adventures). 

Then I have The Witcher to play, but by that time Ramadan will likely be over (I shouldn't play TW before Ramadan ends lol) and after that if I still have time I'll probably play a few VNs.

Had enough frequent slowdowns to drop Metroid Prime (emulating) for the time being.

Downloaded the free mod Portal Stories: Mel, playing that.

Besides that I finished Hotline Miami 1 on the Vita, I am planning to platinum it later on- for now, I think on the Vita I will focus on getting the platinum for Danganronpa. It's on low priority though.

I'll finish the one game I have going on Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, then I'll shelf it.

Playing Alien: Isolation at nights, yesterday the Alien started hunting me for the first time and it is so good. I'm saying this as someone who is very easily frightened but I still enjoyed it so much. I might not drop it because I am too scared, after all.

I think I'll finish Deadcore after AC, I heard it is short and I don't like the later levels enough to try to speedrun them. 

After that, I'll probably move on to Psychonauts, then maybe finish up a few casual games from my childhood (Insaniquarium and Slyder Adventures). 

Then I have The Witcher to play, but by that time Ramadan will likely be over (I shouldn't play TW before Ramadan ends lol) and after that if I still have time I'll probably play a few VNs.

Oh Alien isolation is a greate game...it is a bit too long, but interesting indeed, i was so stressed during playtrough (that damn alien, those damn cyborgs and that damn ending) one of the best games of 2014...*light spoiler ahead*....and when you get to the hive part shit will just get real...

And Psychonauts was awesome too, i dont know why bad things happened to the series, this quest and idea in general was so cool plus art style is also...unique....prolly something like 9th most underrated game of all times.

I had similar experience with FFX.

The story was nice and all, but it never reached the levels I was expecting. Certainly not the "best love story in a video game" people were praising it to be.

People were maybe saying that in 2001. Anyone still saying that are wearing some heavily rose-tinted glasses. The voice acting is abysmal, for one, so that's a pretty big negative for that kind of experience. The story itself is not that special, either. But there wasn't much in the way of romance in mainstream games back then (and there still isn't). 

I'm playing the everloving hell out of the Witcher 3. I got the combat down, sort of and even managed to kill a level 14 basilisk at level 6. Still desperately searching for Witcher gear tho.

The contracts are by far my favorite quests. In theory, these are just more "talk to x, search for y and kill y"-quests. but it's actually a lot of fun to do them. Contracts give me the feeling of hunting these monsters like a pro.

So far, I made trophies out of the Griffin, Noonwraith, Cockatrice and grave hag. I'd do more, but leveling takes fucking forever in this game.

That's because it is all manner of awesome.

Tough though. I'm kind of caught between the starter and advanced level missions. I can clear all the beginner level missions almost too easily, and more and more guys are turning Level 3 and refusing to go on easy missions anymore, but when I go on advanced missions, even with a party full of level 3s, I get thrashed. One of the main problems is I don't have enough money to upgrade them all as much as I would like and they're all stuffed full of negative quirks from all the past missions. Should I be taking this slower, taking time to heal everyone of their ailments and build up more money? I feel like I might be rushing things.

People were maybe saying that in 2001. Anyone still saying that are wearing some heavily rose-tinted glasses. The voice acting is abysmal, for one, so that's a pretty big negative for that kind of experience. The story itself is not that special, either. But there wasn't much in the way of romance in mainstream games back then (and there still isn't). 

This. When it came out, FFX was far and away the best romance story in a game, and also had easily the most drama in a mainstream RPG. The mere fact that it had so much voice acting was also a big deal. Nowadays, it's probably only playable for nostalgia factor (and blitzball, which is actually really fun).

This. When it came out, FFX was far and away the best romance story in a game, and also had easily the most drama in a mainstream RPG. The mere fact that it had so much voice acting was also a big deal. Nowadays, it's probably only playable for nostalgia factor (and blitzball, which is actually really fun).

Blitzball is awful. I still can not understand why people like that, that has been the worst part of the game so far.

Finished Wolfenstein: The New Order, I played it all on mute so I have no clue what was going on in the plot. All I know is I killed lots of nazis.

wow, Why did you play on mute?....worst caes is you have to use headphones, but why mute? did you have subs on at least? maybe that will help explain some of the stuff you missed, and how much time did you spent playing? I beat my play-through in 12 hours, I don't think it was worth the 50G download...i'm gonna play old blood soon, but thats also 37 G, Newer games have more space requirements, but Wolfenstein took this to a new level, 20G is pretty big for a normal game now a days, but I have to admit the New order had some really damn good graphics, that's probably why old blood also takes up a lot of space 

Playing through Advanced Warfare, man this game can be a looker at times. It's same old COD, pop up shooter, has been super easy campaign on veteran. 

wow, Why did you play on mute?....worst caes is you have to use headphones, but why mute? did you have subs on at least? maybe that will help explain some of the stuff you missed, and how much time did you spent playing? I beat my play-through in 12 hours, I don't think it was worth the 50G download...i'm gonna play old blood soon, but thats also 37 G, Newer games have more space requirements, but Wolfenstein took this to a new level, 20G is pretty big for a normal game now a days, but I have to admit the New order had some really damn good graphics, that's probably why old blood also takes up a lot of space 

I dunno, it seemed like a game I could just mindlessly go through while doing other stuff. I also lowered the difficulty to the lowest so it took like 7 hours.