What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I finaly managed to get unstuck in 7th Dragon 2020 (PSP) a few days ago and have been playing a lot of it since then. I finaly rescued Hatsune Miku and unlocked diva mode(for the background music) at the same time I got unstuck. My team of Samurai (cute schoolgirl), Destroyer (tomboyish redhead) and Psychic (white haired hoodie guy) has been kicking ass so far.

I finaly managed to get unstuck in 7th Dragon 2020 (PSP) a few days ago and have been playing a lot of it since then. I finaly rescued Hatsune Miku and unlocked diva mode(for the background music) at the same time I got unstuck. My team of Samurai (cute schoolgirl), Destroyer (tomboyish redhead) and Psychic (white haired hoodie guy) has been kicking ass so far.

7th Dragon 2020?? Ugh.. I don't understand Japanese :'(..

I tried to play the DS one before, and playing beside my tablet to check it's wiki is kinda troublesome

If there is an English patch, I think it would be awesome.

So... How do you play it? Do you understand Japanese or using wiki just like me? xD

I played 7th Dragon 2020 for a while, at the beginning it was ok, few skills and I didn't care much about the story, but the thing is, I don't know enough Japanese, so when I got 7 or 6 different skills I started to lose it xD

Got tired soon after that, I didn't know what skill I was gonna use or anything and I didn't see much sense in that

Anyway, right now I'm playing Final Fantasy VIII on the PSP, man, it brings back memories.

It's funny how you don't care about the graphics of a game you played when you were little, but if you try an old game with bad graphics for the first time you don't feel like playing it xD

I played 7th Dragon 2020 for a while, at the beginning it was ok, few skills and I didn't care much about the story, but the thing is, I don't know enough Japanese, so when I got 7 or 6 different skills I started to lose it xD

Got tired soon after that, I didn't know what skill I was gonna use or anything and I didn't see much sense in that

Anyway, right now I'm playing Final Fantasy VIII on the PSP, man, it brings back memories.

It's funny how you don't care about the graphics of a game you played when you were little, but if you try an old game with bad graphics for the first time you don't feel like playing it xD

Couldn't agree more, I don't feel like Playing MGS: Integral because of it's graphic.

But I've just finished MGS3 and I wanna play it chronologically (What a pain in the ass, maybe I should consider buying Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. lol)

Nah I don't have enough money xD

7th Dragon 2020?? Ugh.. I don't understand Japanese :'(..

I tried to play the DS one before, and playing beside my tablet to check it's wiki is kinda troublesome

If there is an English patch, I think it would be awesome.

So... How do you play it? Do you understand Japanese or using wiki just like me? xD

I have a few pages of the wiki printed out for skills and items reference, though I can handle hiragana/katakana pretty well and can deduce most of what I need without constantly refering to a guide. I've also played the first one on the DS, but haven't finished it yet and haven't played in a long time either. I got this one when it got a "PSP the Best" edition last winter, and am now up to chapter 4, in the desert type dungeon. I'm thinking I might get the second one after I finish this one.

I've picked up a bunch of games over the Steam sales weekend. Been playing Scribblenauts Unlimited, Hotline Miami, Fez among others I've forgotten. I'm looking forward to Ys I and II as well as XCom B)/>.

Do you have Ys Origin and Ys: Oath in Felghana? Also, let me know about Ys I and Ys II. They've both in my library staring at me for a while now.

I have all of the PSP Ys games, as well as the PS2 one, though I haven't finished Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles and Ys VI on PS2. I've been considering buying Ys Origins on sale, I've already played a downloaded version a a few years ago and really liked it. Oath in Felghana is my favorite though.

the little kos-mos on my desk told me to go replay xenosaga. so I am. these games... so much cut scene.

Episode 3 still stands atop of all the other games I've played as my favorite. Had they been able to finish that story properly, I don't know how any other RPG could compete.

Episode 3 still stands atop of all the other games I've played as my favorite. Had they been able to finish that story properly, I don't know how any other RPG could compete.

the entire series is just fantastic. I really hope it gets some vita love eventually, if sony ever releases ps2 games (as they should ~_~).

Do you have Ys Origin and Ys: Oath in Felghana? Also, let me know about Ys I and Ys II. They've both in my library staring at me for a while now.

I'm pretty noob about this whole Ys franchise so I'm unsure :P~ Right now I have Ys I and II on Steam and a game on PSP. No idea which one that is, though. I had an issue with the PSP game where it failed to recognize my memory card so I never really got into it~

I finaly beat Xenoblade Chronicles after about 115 hours of gaming! The last few fights were pretty tough, but I finaly managed to beat it! XD The ending was epic, mindblowing, but also very cheesy. I think I might try to finish Batman Arkham City on 360 now, though I'm not sure yet, I've got a few possible choices.

I finaly beat Xenoblade Chronicles after about 115 hours of gaming! The last few fights were pretty tough, but I finaly managed to beat it! XD The ending was epic, mindblowing, but also very cheesy. I think I might try to finish Batman Arkham City on 360 now, though I'm not sure yet, I've got a few possible choices.

I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles on my pc... its really fun, but such a long game.

Reason for playing on pc:

8569819183_12b6188938_h.jpg

It looks like this