What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Currently on chapter 3 of Senran Kagura, it's been a fun beat 'em up...except when I have to play as Hibari (why do both her special attacks have to suck?! :angry: )

Wonderful to see more love for the series.   Have you played the second story yet or are you still on the first?  

Hibari get's a bit better late game but I still think she's one of the trickiest to master.  Doesn't stop me from loving her personality though. 

Still on the first story (and I'm liking it), basically with the other girls I have a better time with chaining attacks together with the special attacks.

Though one thing regarding the story for chapter 3 so far...

Why on Earth would Kiriya make the password for the safe containing the super ninja power scroll that easy to figure out, especially if you're trying to keep them out of your enemies' grasp? Was his second choice his birthday or 12345?

Just finished Resident Evil Revelations on the hardest difficulty on 3ds. Probably the easiest RE game I've beaten on the hardest difficulty, mainly due to new game+. The only part that had me nervous was the final boss. Took me a couple of tries to beat him.

Now I'm going back to Bravely Default for the time being, but I've been thinking of playing through Fire Emblem Awakening again.

Hope you're enjoying Senran Kagura BookwormOtaku, Kat was my favorite.

Still on the first story (and I'm liking it), basically with the other girls I have a better time with chaining attacks together with the special attacks.

Though one thing regarding the story for chapter 3 so far...

Why on Earth would Kiriya make the password for the safe containing the super ninja power scroll that easy to figure out, especially if you're trying to keep them out of your enemies' grasp? Was his second choice his birthday or 12345?

For me it's Yagyu>Kat=Asuka>Ikaruga>Hibari as both Yagyu's specials hit alot of area easy while Kat and Asuka require a little more strategy to get max hits.

So the second one is better? Alright I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing things from Cobr-err Hebijo's POV (sorry been watching GI Joe on the side :) )

Also really looking forward to Shinovi Versus, the side game (forget its name), and the inevitable announcement from Xseed of its localization of Senran Kagura 2

In a toss up as to what to play. Torn between Drakengard 3 or Eternal Sonata. 

If you're not one of those who quits a game only because it lags a few fps on one or two stages, then definitely Drakengard 3, it may surprise you (it did for me).

Now, I've been playing .hack//G.U. and recently finished .hack//G.U. Vol. 2 "Reminisce", of course I have updated my Chronology and Completion List on my Facebook website. (all publications are on spanish, lel)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/brian-de-agustini-pagua/hackconglomerate-project-chronology/10202291611082438

I started .hack//G.U. Vol. 3 "Redemption" and man, I saw a really cool Haseo in the OP, that's probably the third Job Extension, or the Xth Form mentioned in the OP... but too cool for my eyes, can't wait to upgrade my character to that point, only for the outfit >_<

I finally got around to completing the Naxxramas content in Hearthstone yesterday. The challenges were more time consuming than I originally expected them to be. Got a solid 7 or 8 hours of the content I'd say, between the initial challenge, the class challenges, and the heroic ones.

I finally got around to completing the Naxxramas content in Hearthstone yesterday. The challenges were more time consuming than I originally expected them to be. Got a solid 7 or 8 hours of the content I'd say, between the initial challenge, the class challenges, and the heroic ones.

I knocked out all of the content aside from the heroics in one day because I was a bit late on them, but out of all the fights/class challenges which would you say was the most fun/most difficult?  And if you don't mind answering, what kind of decks did you use?

I knocked out all of the content aside from the heroics in one day because I was a bit late on them, but out of all the fights/class challenges which would you say was the most fun/most difficult?  And if you don't mind answering, what kind of decks did you use?

Out of the class challenges, I ended up spending the most time on the Paladin for some reason.

For the solo adventure, I mainly used mixture of zoo, miracle, and enrage warrior for the normal stuff. All extremely outdated and fitted for like the May/June meta. For the heroic stuff I made individual decks for the most part, tweaking stuff as I went along. A lot of the heroic stuff heavily depends on perfect draws it seems.

Out of the class challenges, I ended up spending the most time on the Paladin for some reason.

For the solo adventure, I mainly used mixture of zoo, miracle, and enrage warrior for the normal stuff. All extremely outdated and fitted for like the May/June meta. For the heroic stuff I made individual decks for the most part, tweaking stuff as I went along.

You've made me very curious now, though I admit I'm a tad more interested in Yomi myself

BTW, how's the anime?

I actually haven't gotten around to watching it yet but I'm pretty sure it just covers the first game.  From the trailers I saw, nothing was held back in the fan-service department.   The manga is actually pretty good and goes into some points not addressed in the story so if you like it I would check that out after you beat both games.