What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I didn't like how they continued with Clemmy as the MC for S2. I'd rather she be a major character, but the MC be someone different, uninvolved in the first game or perhaps secretly involved somehow. Honestly though, Lee was great. In my opinion, Clemmy, good as she is, wasn't all that.

Finished up my Catherine playthrough. The true Catherine ending absolutely beats the hell out of the true Katherine ending. Was laughing my ass off the entire time. 

The Freedom true end is pretty good too. Might be worth youtubing it if you haven't already seen it.

I'm playing Bravery Default on the 3DS.

I don't know if I'm missing some things in this game, but the learning curve is really strange.

It's really difficult quite soon and I had to farm up the characters in order to beat some mobs in the first and second dungeon.

I had however no problem with the third.

I don't know if this is intended, but dungeons also are hard to one shot without going back to town to refill my inventory with antidotes and potions (Mana pots especially).

Otherwise it's a fun game and there are several ways to create your team with many classes you can chose.

My friends got a group together for Diablo 3 again. I haven't played it since the first month or two, so all these new features come as quite change. Don't know how long I'll keep at it. I like the game, but I'm shaky on if I enjoy it enough for me to consider it to be worth the time commitment.

I'm playing Bravery Default on the 3DS.

I don't know if I'm missing some things in this game, but the learning curve is really strange.

It's really difficult quite soon and I had to farm up the characters in order to beat some mobs in the first and second dungeon.

I had however no problem with the third.

I don't know if this is intended, but dungeons also are hard to one shot without going back to town to refill my inventory with antidotes and potions (Mana pots especially).

Otherwise it's a fun game and there are several ways to create your team with many classes you can chose.

The game has a really good auto battle feature that makes grinding fairly straightforward. Just turn the encounter rate up to 200%, and set up your classes so the enemy cant get a move in. Max out your brave points if you have to. Then just set it to auto after picking all your moves. Finally, just run in circles. Makes getting leveled up easy, and then getting the job points for the aterisks straightforward. 

The launch date? Really? Well, I suppose this isn't worth notifying email subscribers right away. That's literally the only thing I use for keeping up with Nintendo stuff. Damn it. :(

Either way, I'm still excited for it.

I knew the game was in development, but I didn't think they announced the release date until now. Actually, it would make sense to give out better notice than one month for release dates. Ugh, I'm really off lately. >.<

The launch date? Really? Well, I suppose this isn't worth notifying email subscribers right away. That's literally the only thing I use for keeping up with Nintendo stuff. Damn it. :(

Either way, I'm still excited for it.

I knew the game was in development, but I didn't think they announced the release date until now. Actually, it would make sense to give out better notice than one month for release dates. Ugh, I'm really off lately. >.<

I'm sure it was announced by E3 at least, maybe before that.  

If you want to build up more hype you can check out the site and go watch the Nintendo and Smash directs that covered it.  

My friends got a group together for Diablo 3 again. I haven't played it since the first month or two, so all these new features come as quite change. Don't know how long I'll keep at it. I like the game, but I'm shaky on if I enjoy it enough for me to consider it to be worth the time commitment.

From what I've heard, Diablo 2 is considered to be the better game.  I don't know, since I've only played a little bit of Diablo 2 and I've never touched 3, so...

A lot of Diablo fans that I knew were really annoyed with what Blizzard changed.  Also, I heard that most of the expansion packs were...kinda crappy.

From what I've heard, Diablo 2 is considered to be the better game.  I don't know, since I've only played a little bit of Diablo 2 and I've never touched 3, so...

A lot of Diablo fans that I knew were really annoyed with what Blizzard changed.  Also, I heard that most of the expansion packs were...kinda crappy.

I like(d) D3 for what it was: a fun time with friends. I was around for all the hubbub and anger on Youtube, the Blizzard forums, and reddit surrounding D3's release. There were a lot of valid criticisms of the game, but I was never a diehard enough D2 fan to be bothered by them.

The game has changed a lot since its initial release and from what I can tell most people are satisfied by the changes. In terms of the big things that people bitched about, there's no more auction house. Patch 2.1 also recently introduced ladder play, something that has managed to pull one of my friends back from being completely disinterested in the game.

Recently finished Final Fantasy X HD but juggling between, Final Fantasy x-2 HD, Pandora's Tower, Xenoblade Chronicles, Zelda: Skyward Sword, Arc Rise Fantasia, and so much more lol.

I feel ya. Honestly, I'm juggling WAY too many games. I have all the Fire Emblems (minus Awakening; I do not like it), Chrono Trigger + Chrono Cross, Samurai Warriors 3, SSBB, SADX, SA2B, Sonic Heroes (Yeah, I'm a Sonic fan), the entire Golden Sun series (Kraden Simulator, now with 40% more text!), various selections of the Final Fantasy series, Yggdra Union, and a bunch of VNs that would make this list far too long. I guess that's just how it goes when you're a lazy bum who likes staring at walls of text though, huh? Though, in my defense, I do diversify it occasionally. Notably, my effort at actually trying to create a 2D game from scratch.

If you like text, you'll love what's inside the spoilers.