For 3.99$ you can get 4 sakura games

madvanced

This title says it all, I don't know how to express my bliss at the arrival of such news. The uncontestedly best franchise on the planet can now grace us all with it's glorious plot line and intriguing twists.

Here, give them your money: https://www.indiegala.com/animeangels

7 minutes ago, Silvz said:

These games have pirated copies since their release, and nobody even downloads it :v

They're comparatively popular, I just don't understand why. The Western landscape doesn't do erotic titles as well as the Japanese landscape, yet they're doing fabulously well. And without the erotic part (and good art,) there's really nothing to these games other than they're cheap. 

22 minutes ago, Rooke said:

They're comparatively popular, I just don't understand why. The Western landscape doesn't do erotic titles as well as the Japanese landscape, yet they're doing fabulously well. And without the erotic part (and good art,) there's really nothing to these games other than they're cheap. 

I'm going to bet it's because they sort of tapped the Steam market before anything else did. Like, sure there's now plenty of anime boobs to look at on Steam, but before Sakura Spirit came out, cheap anime fanservice games on Steam weren't plentiful (and they still kinda aren't, but there's more options at least) and that's probably why the Sakura games got such popularity early on. It was more of a novelty which, aided by the libido of 12 year olds, ended up selling like hotcakes, but if you look at the subsequent Sakura titles, each one does worse than the previous one, signaling that perhaps just having 2D boobs isn't going to hold you up for too long. Now Sakura games are basically going to turn into the Bad Rats of VNs.

1 hour ago, wyldstrykr said:

Question: which is better

3.99 for 4 sakura titles or

2.99 for grisaia no leisure (<2 hours)

should i make a poll for this?

Oh please that's not even a fair competition, any ammount of Grisaia is better than 4 sakura titles.