VN's with that hospital ridden girl

torbin12

So, I was watching an anime, and it gave me an idea of something to look for in a VN, anyone know any VN's with heroine(s) who are sickly/hospital-ridden/bed-ridden/etc.? I don't mean the super sad, depressing kind like that one where 'even her doctor could no longer bear to see her like this, so he...' I would prefer it to have a possible happy/ish ending.

She doesn't need to be in the hospital/bed ALL the time, as long as it is a recurring thing, not just a 'we hear about it once, and it never shows up again' thing, although I would prefer if maybe a large part of at least one part of her story was spent in this setting.

Genre/Theme/Setting are all negotiable, sans Yaoi/Yuri/things of a less discusable nature.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Hoshizora no Memoria has one, although you need to play through the other five heroines before reading her route. Skipping to her route is heavily discouraged.

Clannad has two; the main heroine, Nagisa, is sickly and a male minor character is bed-ridden.

Kanon's Shiori is an ill girl.

Like Eurobeatz said, Narcissu centers on an ill girl.

From what I heard, Kana ~Imouto~'s heroine, is a sickly girl.

However, all of the above except for Hoshizora no Memoria contains is rather depressing like you don't want, although in Clannad, you have to work (as in read all the routes and such) to get the happy ending after the depressing moments.