JAST launches new official forums

sanahtlig

At least it's for sure a vast improvement compared to the old version, it looks much more like a "real" forum.

On a side note, (despite unrelated) i wonder why Mangagamer still doesn't have their forum back after all this time.

2 hours ago, Eai said:

On a side note, (despite unrelated) i wonder why Mangagamer still doesn't have their forum back after all this time.

Apparently they want to create a new forum from scratch. Their old one was often victim of bot attacks so they most likely try to create the new one with solid Fort Knox qualities. It took Jast almost a year or more to create their new forum, so MG will take their time too.

Hm. So I had an account on the previous Jast forums and reset my password today since I don't at all remember it. Now upon trying to log in with the new password the sign in box gives the error "Sorry, permission denied." I'd post this error on their forums but, well, I can't lol. 

43 minutes ago, Marcus said:

Hm. So I had an account on the previous Jast forums and reset my password today since I don't at all remember it. Now upon trying to log in with the new password the sign in box gives the error "Sorry, permission denied." I'd post this error on their forums but, well, I can't lol. 

same.

3 hours ago, sanahtlig said:

They just released Seinarukana.

Unfortunately a VN I won't read because it's a sequel Eien no Aselia. If they ever release the 18+ version of Aselia then I'd be willing to get Seinarukana after Aselia. I know that it is more of a loose sequel, but in my eyes a sequel is still a sequel.

5 hours ago, Marcus said:

4 hours ago, XReaper said:

same.

Same. Gave up after that.

1 hour ago, sanahtlig said:

@tymmur @Nekolover JAST made some changes to the coloring.  Does the layout still cause physical discomfort?

It's much better now. The less bright blue really does wonders and now I can actually stand it and stay long enough to read posts. However sadly I'm not completely free of any reaction in my eyes, even mow a few minutes after reading there. I wonder if that is possible to get rid of without losing the company colors. I'm not sure.