Best Anime No One Has Seen

Bytor

A show from Gainax that I thought was pretty funny back when it aired, but don't think I've ever heard anyone else talk about it, Oruchuban Ebichu :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfvp7kCpbXk

In what else could I have seen a hamster make world plays on clitoris and chestnuts(kuri to risu). :lol:

Another I watched around the same years, though I don't remember a lot about it other than it was short episodes, Omishi Magical Theater : Risky Safety :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ6wRGRmtCw

I think Kobato deserves a spot here.

It's highly reviewed but not that many people know about it.

For a really simple show it sure brings out a lot of emotions with some charming characters and a beautiful and conclusive story. I remember finishing it and thinking it didn't even need a second season, it was just perfect like this. Not that many make me feel this way.

I've been meaning to watch it for a while after seeing it a few times in the recommendations for other shows I watched.  I think I'll bump it up to my shows to watch soon, seeing that it also happens to be on Crunchy which makes things easy for me.

Its outer appearance is hard to figure out. Honestly i had no clue what it was about and even after asking I could not get a clear idea. It's one of those shows you just have to watch to understand what it's about although it's pretty simple. I hope you enjoy it as much as i did (and cry a bit like i did). Kobato is a naive and sweet character that you can easily fall in love with.

I'm now browsing this thread and feeding my Plan To Watch list~

Well, Dennou Coil it's the closest thing I know to a not-so popular anime, almost everything about the show was worth for me to watch it, the opening, the simple art, and the Sci-fi thematic, the feelings, it got me to totally invested in the universe, but mostly because the not so unreal sci-fi (I think we can reach that point...maybe)-

OFF Topic:and from MAL some user with the nick Aeterna gave it thumbs up, that is my favourite name for virtual related things (My HDD name xD, among other things)

A girl I knew who was really into shoujo manga and anime, loved Oniisama E...   I watched the first few episodes myself back then and it seemed pretty good.  Sadly I couldn't get hold of more episodes at the time.

Also, I started Kobato, currently up to episode 8.  I really like it!  It's pretty funny and endearing at the same time. "Dobato!" lol.  I didn't know it was CLAMP, I liked some of their manga.

A girl I knew who was really into shoujo manga and anime, loved Oniisama E...   I watched the first few episodes myself back then and it seemed pretty good.  Sadly I couldn't get hold of more episodes at the time.

I remember trying to find that show back in 2009. I never did find much past episode 5 or so, but I think now Anime Sol is streaming the whole thing, and I've been meaning to start it again.

• 3 weeks later...

In to Hasami Wa Tsukaiyo (Dog and Scissors) - The absurd mystery comedy centers around Harumi Kazuhito, a high school boy who is obsessed with reading books. One day, he is killed in the middle of a robbery—and resurrected as a dachshund dog. Unable to read in his new form, the hapless Kazuhito now belongs to Natsuno Kirihime, a sadistic girl who uses scissors like a weapon.

It was unique in it's own ways. It has a score of 6.5 in MAL which i can't understand. I can't seem to find an anime that  "No one has seen" 

I can't seem to find an anime that  "No one has seen"

Well, it's more about telling other people about those anime that are quite good but have been forgotten. Things that are not from the last few years (otherwise chances are it's still in the memories, even if it wasn't popular) and that are not classics.

For example, Suisei no Gargantia and Inu to Hasami are 2013 shows, a lot of anime watchers that are still around have seen them and still remember them. In the same way, Rahxephon is a classic since it's the best of the various Evangelion-wannabes around and still remembered as such.

What comes to mind:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes - Never saw anything quite es epic and deep.

Shiki - impressive take on vampires, though strange art-style

St. Luminous Mission High School - reminded me of Twin Peaks

Oni-sama e... - wonderful tragic shoujo

I guess these are titles hardly mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...

if u r a fan of horror and such u maybe havnt seen Corpse Party yet. its quite unknown but i loved it alot, the ending was one of my favorites in any anime besides School Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfkeahnIzvg

Yeah, I know of it. I played the game. And dropped it after a certain scene in Chapter 4. Since it was the only reason I kept playing, honestly.

I think So Ra No Wo To is a good candidate. I never see many people talking about it but it's actually a rather well put together slice of life. I'll never forget that trumpet.

And of course Strike Witches because lolis flying in giant mecha pants thingies with guns and rocket launchers killing aliens and wearing no pants. Yes that is the pinnacle of anime.