Best Anime No One Has Seen

Bytor

It seems that not a lot of people know about Mawaru Penguindrum. At least from what I've seen.

I've seen it, and I was just annoyed by it.  I couldn't follow what was going on very quickly and it was one of those "I just can't take this story seriously (at least on an anime scale)," moments.

It seems that not a lot of people know about Mawaru Penguindrum. At least from what I've seen.

MawaPen is highly regarded within a relatively small community. If you ask me it's an excellent anime, but it doesn't have half the popularity it should have.

Still, it's from 2011 so a lot of people around saw it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Soukou no Strain was an awesome space anime.  I re-watched it earlier this year.

Gunbuster and a bunch of older shows have been released as fansubs of r2dvd's over the past few years.  It's easier than ever to reach back in time...

Have you seen "Zillion"?  COnsidering when that show was made, I thought the animation was really HQ...and it's a TV series, not an OVA...

Miracle Girls is done, Super Doll Licca is done...a lot of older shows that I used to hear anime fans discussing.  And they turned out to be really good shows.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, two of the finest anime to ever grace my TV (though I thought moon phase was pretty well-known back in its day)

really? ive seen many listed here but i thought for sure i was in the rare few who saw those two although i loved them both they dident seem to get much of a reception

Well, Moon Phase was released on region 1 DVD and got pretty good reviews, and the manga came out over here, so I just assumed.

Chokotto Sister never made it to Region 1 as far as I know, so it might very well be rare to find fans of it. 

(On a side note, my number of watched anime is probably close to 1000 now.  I gave up on making a MAL database.  I just keep a spreadsheet, and even that is always out of date.  Maybe someday I'll complete a MAL of just my favorite shows, the ones I didn't drop.  But even that is going to be more trouble than it's worth.)

Well, Moon Phase was released on region 1 DVD and got pretty good reviews, and the manga came out over here, so I just assumed.

Chokotto Sister never made it to Region 1 as far as I know, so it might very well be rare to find fans of it. 

(On a side note, my number of watched anime is probably close to 1000 now.  I gave up on making a MAL database.  I just keep a spreadsheet, and even that is always out of date.  Maybe someday I'll complete a MAL of just my favorite shows, the ones I didn't drop.  But even that is going to be more trouble than it's worth.)

yeah my list is about 366 complete series but that dosent count the ones i cant remember like all the ovas and movies i watched in the 90s and the hundreds of hentai that frankly i dident even try to keep track of