[Totally Not A Shitpost] 4000 likes!

I'd like to take my time to thank @Down for going out of his way to make this dream come true. Without him, this probably would still have happened.

But I'd also like to dedicate this thread to all the people who have supported me over the years on Fuwa. Without them, this great achievement wouldn't have been possible.

• OriginalRun, who at the time of this thread is still dead after having fought in the Indonesian war in 1336 where he was decapitated by Somalian pirates. Your awful memes will never be forgotten. RIP in peace. 
  • @Dergonu who likes so many of my shitposts I have lost count. You're the real MVP that helps propagate my spam agenda.
  • @Kaguya who's one of the first people I interacted with on this forum and who I formed an alliance with many times to annoy everyone else.
  • @solidbatman because he creates the salt with which we run Fuwa every day.
  • @Fiddle, official provider of skeleton gifs and overly verbouse posts.
  • @Tiagofvarela who has a nice accent so he gets mentioned as well.
  • @Tay for creating this amazing platform we all complain about daily.
  • @Kiriririri, the only person who understands VNs without moe are all worthless.
  • @Ceris, who's still stuck in Love Live hell and who I hope will one day recover from the trauma.
  • @Monmon, who helped me discover my addoration for traps and realize their superiority
  • @Nayleen oRr2n.gifoRr2n.gifoRr2n.gifoRr2n.gifoRr2n.gifoRr2n.gif
  • @madvanced who still puts up with me in classes
  • My mom and dad who are probably really disappointed in me.
  • My cat and my 2 birds.
  • Jun Maeda

I would like to close off this entry in the Fuwa logs by officially declaring Fuwanovel as a Marxist state.
This is now, for all intents and purpoes, our official flag:

7MGqHWQ.png

Thank you all for making the rise of the proletariat possible. I will be consulting with Kim Jong Un soon in order to decide the future of Fuwanovel.
Sieg Heil-desu

I hate my life.

It's official, all of the old try-hard regime of Fuwanovel who have been here from the very beginning has given up on the site and resorted to dank memes and salt.

Long live the site!

Edit: I'm sorry, did you just mention Jun Maeda and his amazing work of Charlotte? This post deserves a giant 12/10.

21 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

There are so many old things in that screenshot that I can't even begin, but the Windows button is somehow the most jarring.

Isn't that just Windows 7? That's the computer I used at work when I was in Japan, actually.