VN Characters You Felt That Needed a Route

atchikotchi

Satsuki from Tsukihime: Yes, its long overdue.

Illya from Fate: Maybe: Shirou just strike me as an extremely unlikley pedobear. Maybe if they had a close non-sexual relationship, as in the route that Archer is suggested to be from.

Ryou from Clannad: Why not. She just as in love with him as her sister is.

They did try an "After Story" with Tomoyo, it's even called "Tomoyo After." It just wasn't nearly as great as Nagisa's.

Tokita Yuki from G-Senjou no Maou: DEFINTELY not. All the other heroine's route are already pointless compare to Haru's, why add another pointless one?

Sayuri Kurata from Kanon: No. She only gets a mention cuz I have a minor infatuation with her. Other than that though, there's not enough reasons to give her one. Just because a character did something together with the MC doesn't mean she has to be in love with him. She does already have a mini-route of sorts so she defintely have a stronger basis than most of the crazy ones mentioned here.

Except for Michiru from Katawa Shoujo (what is quite common opinion) I would say that I was quite disappointed, that Hotaru from Ichiban Janakya Dame Desu ka? was just attached to Ruri route rather that having her own. Not that I like that types of heroine that much, but being just a bonus to Ruri didn't have much sence.

Misha from Katawa Shoujo would have been neat

Tokita from G-Senjou

Setsuna from Hoshizora

Kururi or a Haru route in Comyu (Though Haru's would probably go against her character a bit). I also wanted a joke route for Izawa.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey here's an idea what if Dangan Ronpa had an alternate story route where the game is played through the perspective of Kyouko Kirigiri and it's unlocked after you beat the main game, i'd call it Kirigiri Mode. :P There are some stuff in Dangan Ronpa that aren't seen by Naegi and Kirigri played some important parts in the game that we never got to see like how she confronted that masked man(woman) or when she snuck into the headmaster's office and even at the end of the game when we befriend her I still wasn't satsified because there was still lots of stuff about her that I didn't know and she still remained an unsolved mystery. She was such an interesting character to me that I really wanted to hear her side of the story and learn more about her so I think it would be great if someone comes up with something like this and learn more about what makes her well her. :D

Really she was like my least favorite character in the whole series? Honestly though I couldn't see her story being 6 chapters long because she pretty much knows everything right from the start.

Komaeda from the second game or like Togami maybe. But the two female sides were some of the blandast characters. Notice how Kirigiri and Nanami are both very nonexpressive introverts. They both have very bland slate outward personalities to not "give away" who they are which was really stupid. By the time I got to figure out who they were I didn't care.

---

edit: didn't realize that post was from a year ago, screw it whatever

• 4 weeks later...

Fushikawa, Margret (spoiler: admittedly she does have an H scene), and Touma from Majikoi. Since it already has sub-routes I don't see why they couldn't be! Koyuki and Azumi would be cool too but they are like Miyako and are enamored with other people and just doesn't make any sense for them to have a route. Those are off the top of my head since I am finishing Majikoi now.