VN Characters You Felt That Needed a Route

atchikotchi

You don't know how pissed off I was when I realized that the fan disc didn't have a route for Setsuna.

The game fucking opens with setsuna being a bad ass, and introduces asuka's sister, but neither setsuna nor ima have routes. Fuck you favorite.

^ Heavy eternal heart spoilers

I fuckin' know, right!? Fuck's sake, why not? She's just begging for a route of her own!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Right now, JB and Chizuru from Grisaia.

They get their own H-scenes in Meykyuu, so let's hope they have their own routes.

Yup. When I started playing Kajitsu I really wanted a JB and Chizuru route but sadly, there were none. Yeah they have scenes in Meikyuu but I really, really, really want a route for them.  :(

Inoue from Rewrite, maybe? She's has a pretty cool scene in kotori's route and interesting rivalry with Akane.

Honestly, it would have been nice if they had just given her a sprite.

Also, my vote (in that other, similar topic) was Rin from Shinikiss. I think I rated that game lower just because I was mad about the lack of a route for her.

Satsuki from Tsukihime

Illya from Fate Stay Night

Setsuna from Hoshizora no Memoria

There are more, but those three are the ones who I really wanted to have a route. Enough for me to pay whatever I have for it, at least.

Geeky Fate Stay Night Fact: Ilya was supposed to get her own route but, the company decided that would make the game to big. I think it was supposed to be unlocked just before going on Sakura's Route. When, Shiro decided to Either throw away his values of a Hero Or Not As for Visual Novel Characters needing a Route Comyu's Villain Cesar Needed either a joint path with Akhito Or just his own side story. Such, a compelling character. Yet Barely used. 

would like to see JB of Grisaia get a route(maybe she does in the sequels? idk) always was a favorite part of the VN,the interactions between Yuuji and her

and the only other one i can think of atm is Yuki from G-senjou though maybe not a route but a mini-route or a bit more of her would've been nice

Hey here's an idea what if Dangan Ronpa had an alternate story route where the game is played through the perspective of Kyouko Kirigiri and it's unlocked after you beat the main game, i'd call it Kirigiri Mode.  :P There are some stuff in Dangan Ronpa that aren't seen by Naegi and Kirigri played some important parts in the game that we never got to see like how she confronted that masked man(woman) or when she snuck into the headmaster's office and even at the end of the game when we befriend her I still wasn't satsified because there was still lots of stuff about her that I didn't know and she still remained an unsolved mystery. She was such an interesting character to me that I really wanted to hear her side of the story and learn more about her so I think it would be great if someone comes up with something like this and learn more about what makes her well her.  :D 

726547245_861.jpg