VN Characters You Felt That Needed a Route

atchikotchi

So many visual novels have a set of routes in which your goal is to romance a girl, the question here is which side character would you have loved to see have a full route and romance option.

I'd go with Chizuru from Grisaia No Kajitsu because she is rather interesting and I'd love to know just what relation she had with Yuuji before the VN.

What about you guys? Any side characters that peek your interests?

XReaper, on 26 Feb 2015 - 6:26 PM, said:XReaper, on 26 Feb 2015 - 6:26 PM, said:

that one chick from tsukihime, satsuki or whatever her name was. wish she had been given a full route.

the one who gets turned into vampire and then killed by shiki nearly in every route

It was originaly planned that she would have gotten a full route, but due to budget issues and time constraints she had to be taken out. I hear that they plan to add her route back in for the remake.

Lets see I feel

-Aoki Touji (cartagra) could have gotten a cool bad end, like Shugo asks for one favor too much and she pisses off the cops or the sect ending in a epic battle.

-Yosomiya Tsuzuriko (Kara no Shoujo) I just want a ending in which she gets to live T.T

-The side characters (Kikouyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina) I respect the genere change at the midpoint, but what was the point of getting to know all those sidecharacters if you are not going to use them?

-Kiryuu Moeka (Steins;Gate) I think I heard that she had a route planned at the start of the project, but than some bull crap about players sympathizing too much with her came up.... I don't know, but that audio drama that recently was translated fills the slot pretty nicely.

So many visual novels have a set of routes in which your goal is to romance a girl, the question here is which side character would you have loved to see have a full route and romance option.

I'd go with Chizuru from Grisaia No Kajitsu because she is rather interesting and I'd love to know just what relation she had with Yuuji before the VN.

What about you guys? Any side characters that peek your interests?

Hotaru/Konosora,

Yes, but more importantly, Kanako. I immediately thought "hey, I wan't her route, how do I get to her route?" and the I found out there was no such thing. :cry:

Bachou and Kouchuu from Koihime Musou

Kouchuu I could live without, but Bachou and Ryofu I want.

Also after playing the demo for Princess Evangile I got the feeling there should be about 100% more routes.

Nanjou Kyouka from Yume miru kusuri

Elsa and Etheldreda from Demonbane

Karen Clavius from Yoriruri

Saki from Majikoi

Charles Richelieu and Yuuna de Medicis from Juukishi cutie bullet

Sendou Kaya from Forterial

Kisaragi setsuna from Zettai Junshu ☆ Kozukuri Kyokashou Paradise!!

Yeah i think thats all i can think rite now....