VN Characters You Felt That Needed a Route

atchikotchi

Here's anything that hasn't been listed:

ATTENTION Spoilers are actually spoilers. Don't read it unless you've played the game.

1. Osananajimi wa Daitouryou: My girlfriend is the President - Kuon

Arguably the most awesome female character in the game. Why does she not have a route? Half of Ran's route was literally Kuon, imo.

1. Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji - Kohaku

That childhood friends thing aggravates me A LOT. I really don't care about whatever her name (the childhood shinigami person) was.

1. Steins;Gate - Moeka

Because I feel sorry for her. She's the only female D-mail related that never got an ending.

Somebody already put Illyasviel from F/SN, so I can't take that one. I will just go ahead and say Yuuko from Katawa Shoujo, even if it would defeat the purpose since she has no disability. I also wish there was a route in Ever 17 where Takeshi and You could get together.

Grisaia's Kazami Kazuki.

It doesn't have to be incest (but hey, if it is then why the hell not). Kazami Yuuji and Kazuki both have intricate backstories and Kazuki is the heroine who has the most history with the main character. The chemistry between her and Yuuji as siblings and colleagues can go to any direction and carry any sort of haunting memories or unfinished business from the past. It could also be the most canon plot-relevant route of the entire saga.

And Kazuki is the biggest badass ever put on visual novel. so why the hell not?

Sakuya from rewrite. Fine, Chihayas route was pretty much that but seriously... I want to see his back story. We saw a simple one but I feel like that itself can turn out to be a really good route if they fleshed it out.

Tsuki in the last Akatsuki no Goei. Yeah, she did have a route in the first VN.... but she needs a route in all of the entries, that's how awesome she is. :D

Grisaia's Kazami Kazuki.

There are two sequels, I would be surprised if there actually isn't something like this already.

Grisaia's Kazami Kazuki.

It doesn't have to be incest (but hey, if it is then why the hell not). Kazami Yuuji and Kazuki both have intricate backstories and Kazuki is the heroine who has the most history with the main character. The chemistry between her and Yuuji as siblings and colleagues can go to any direction and carry any sort of haunting memories or unfinished business from the past. It could also be the most canon plot-relevant route of the entire saga.

And Kazuki is the biggest badass ever put on visual novel. so why the hell not?

As far as I know

The sequels have her as unavoidable incest, I'm not really sure but I believe that's what I've seen in the spoiler tags used on VNDB.

I dunno. Is there? I've never heard of a Kazuki route before.

Meikyuu has a whole bunch of Kazuki because a lot of it takes place in the past, but as for an actual route... who knows what's in Rakuen? It might be there, I'm just avoiding any info so I don't really know anything about the VN, though.

Here's anything that hasn't been listed:

ATTENTION Spoilers are actually spoilers. Don't read it unless you've played the game.

1. Osananajimi wa Daitouryou: My girlfriend is the President - Kuon

I honestly didn't care too much for Kuon, but I do wish that we had gotten a Qoo Little-Little route. The game-obsessed loli alien was the best character in the game (not to mention voiced by Aoba Ringo), but she didn't get a route. I think she gets an H-scene in the fandisc though.

• 3 months later...