VN Characters You Felt That Needed a Route

atchikotchi

• 2 weeks later...

Yume Miru Kusuri I think that bout Kagami Aya and Nanjou Kyouka should get their routes.

I agree with the Kagami Aya part. Kyouka..... Not so much because she's mean. And if there would a Kyouka route, then I believe it might be

where their dates would be to torment Aeka Shiraki. T_T

Yume Miru Kusuri's Hirofumi Tsubaki Route. Maybe like a Best Friends or Buddies Route, not in a relationship kinda route. I'm not ready to see guy on guy, ever. But, I would love to see more of the funny conversations that they have.

Muv Luv Extra's Jinguuji Marimo and Kouzuki Yuuko. I want proper routes for them.

Not just the drunk bad end of Marimo-chan.

Regarding Yuuko:

Yes, she has a route in Unlimited, but I want to pursue her with a carefree atmosphere like the one in Extra.

And Tokita Yuki from G-Senjou no Maou.

Ditto, she deserved a route.

The Visual Novel character I most feel deserves a route, is Sayuri Kurata. I believe that technically she did have a mini-route. But from what little I've seen from it (I haven't actually played it yet), it doesn't seem focused on romantically pairing the two. So I would like for the mini-route to be a full fledged route.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll share with you a character who not only intrigued me and caught my interest, but left me horribly disappointed when I discovered that she wasn't a major character.

5688-1199365702.jpg

Setsuna Suwa. When I first played through "Hoshizora no Memoria", after running into her, I actually looked for options that would get me onto her route throughout the common route; and I was sourly let down.

There's no particular reason for her not to have her own story. She is, of course, a very attractive moe character; she has a mysterious demeanour and character background; there's great potential in a possible route, possibly based on You helping Kosame in convincing her to come out of her shell, or You becoming another reason to keep Setsuna in Hibarigasaki; lastly, the game could use a senpai heroine! ^^ (Yume is debatable.)

• 2 weeks later...

Satsuki from Tsukihime

Illya from Fate Stay Night

Setsuna from Hoshizora no Memoria

There are more, but those three are the ones who I really wanted to have a route. Enough for me to pay whatever I have for it, at least.

I agree with these though they are supposed to be remaking Tsukihime with a route for Satsuki now, though I have not heard much more about lately.

Setsuna from Hoshizora no Memoria definitely had enough there to have her own route. She had an interesting and mysterious background and even a subtle interest in You.

I was also very disappointed when I started looking for triggers for both Hotaru and Kanako in Kono Oozora ni and found out that they ha not route at all. Although they both get better involved in the Flight Diary, I won't be able to play it unless it gets translated seeing as I can't read Japanese.

The main reasons why I say that Kokoro from Evolimit needed a route are:

She is easily the most powerful individual female character in the game, the nature of the 'patches' makes it a potential possibility that she could become a heroine, rather than just a viewer, and I want to see her be something more than just the protagonist's 'imaginary friend'. She is the one who is always by the protagonist's side, the one who loves him the most deeply, and the one who understands him the best. The fact that she is also a part of his body only makes the idea of a romance between them all the more poignant.

I'll share with you a character who not only intrigued me and caught my interest, but left me horribly disappointed when I discovered that she wasn't a major character.

5688-1199365702.jpg

Setsuna Suwa. When I first played through "Hoshizora no Memoria", after running into her, I actually looked for options that would get me onto her route throughout the common route; and I was sourly let down.

There's no particular reason for her not to have her own story. She is, of course, a very attractive moe character; she has a mysterious demeanour and character background; there's great potential in a possible route, possibly based on You helping Kosame in convincing her to come out of her shell, or You becoming another reason to keep Setsuna in Hibarigasaki; lastly, the game could use a senpai heroine! ^^ (Yume is debatable.)

You don't know how pissed off I was when I realized that the fan disc didn't have a route for Setsuna.

The game fucking opens with setsuna being a bad ass, and introduces asuka's sister, but neither setsuna nor ima have routes. Fuck you favorite.

^ Heavy eternal heart spoilers