Anime Central Speculation and Announcement Thread

Decay

Kyonyuu Fantasy is ridiculously popular so it will probably turn into one of their best selling titles. It's a good get for them. The Fata Morgana fandisc was nice but they already announced that.

I wish they had literally any other new title announcements.

SP = Total Fail

MG = Nice amount of hardcopies coming out just for A Expo, some of them limited some of them with a lot of goods, not bad. Nice Fata Morgana fandisc announcement and "probably" nice Kyonyuu Fantasy for nukige fans. And to top it off, we have 2 unique guests announced for AExpo, I wish I could somehow go and meet minori's president T_T Awwwwww.

5 minutes ago, Decay said:

2236 is the most interesting announcement of the day imo.

It's amusing how MG announced four hard copies in anticipation for selling a ton at AnimeExpo, and AX just now completely changed the rules for how adult content is sold, completely shafting them.

Wait what.

I must have missed out on this news. What's up with AX?

I'm a fan of the Kyonyuu Fantasy translation. Now @Arcadeotic won't have to hear me telling him to TL it. :makina:

Other than that, 4 physical editions, a fandisc, and a nukige that I have wanted for a while now. In overall, not a great day announcement wise.

Announcement of the day for me is Kyonyuu Fantasy and I could care less about any of the other announcements.

2 minutes ago, Marcus said:

Wait what.

I must have missed out on this news. What's up with AX?

All adult booths are shoved into a dark corner somewhere and all adult goods have to be completely hidden behind curtains and all people trying to enter your booth must be ID checked.

Hmm, I think I'll go for the Kara no Shoujo 2 hardcopy.

Not really sure what to think about the Kyonyuu Fantasy announcement. Not the biggest fan of the art, but it's a fantasy title and one of the most popular nukiges. Well I guess at least @BookwormOtaku will be raving...

I'm curious about nbkz from Minori being special guest at AX. Could mean a new Minori title (Soreyori no Prologue plz) - or could mean nothing.

7 minutes ago, Decay said:

2236 is the most interesting announcement of the day imo.

Yeah, it's a dark horse, which puts it far ahead of its competition this weekend. Most of what I hear is Japanese-capable people saying "Well, I guess I should play that now". Literally two votes on VNDB (few enough that you can look and recognize both of the voters' names :wahaha:) isn't a lot to go on, so I guess the rest of us plebes will have to wait and see.

Though as you said, I'm sure Kyonyuu Fantasy will be a good pickup for MG financially - I just don't care about it personally.

2 minutes ago, Decay said:

All adult booths are shoved into a dark corner somewhere and all adult goods have to be completely hidden behind curtains and all people trying to enter your booth must be ID checked.

Thanks, I just read the announcement from AX about this due to your comment.

It reminds me that there was a booth a few years back which did fully enclose itself with curtains to show off a robotic sex toy thing. To get in you had to show ID. It wasn't in the corner or anything, just really conspicuous. Honestly that is what drew me to visit it to begin with, lol. 

Provided the new rules work out like this booth did back then it will hopefully just lessen teenagers giggling and gawking around JAST/MG games. Who can say for sure though? Guess we'll have to wait for AX to see their implementation.