Anime Central Speculation and Announcement Thread

Decay

16 minutes ago, Decay said:

How is this 100% confirmed?

Twitter leaks + Sayori at A Expo...

Wanna make a bet? Loser buys all amazing SP indie titles on Steam. 

@Erogamer I mean, it's not bad, but if you want see Sayori's art you have tons of games in english. It's also a bit too flashy for me,at least in this new unannounced game, same with KARAKARA.

9 hours ago, Rooke said:

It's pretty much the same as a lot of other anime art. Don't really see the appeal,

Sayori's art stands out to me especially in Nekopara. Back on topic, I hope MG has at least one good announcement. Would like to see a nakige.

I can't be the only person who is absolutely pissed that they are doing an indiegogo campaign for princess kaguya. I do not even care about the game but I think it's a dick move to announce a game last year and then demand an indiegogo campaign for its release a year later. 

Just now, kyrt said:

I can't be the only person who is absolutely pissed that they are doing an indiegogo campaign for princess kaguya. I do not even care about the game but I think it's a dick move to announce a game last year and then demand an indiegogo campaign for its release a year later. 

Sekai Project does stupid shit all the time. It's kinda their thing.

11 minutes ago, kyrt said:

Why? It's not like anyone has already paid for it or anything. What, exactly, is wrong with this?

Hoping for Eushully but I doubt that will be happening, have to put up with treading my way through a single sentence every five minutes for now in Japanese, it'll come eventually though. Other then that some new Alicesoft games would be nice. Though any new announcements or partnerships are nice, it means more visual novels are advancing into the west, which is good within itself.