A synopsis about my project: "Mundus Bearer"

Forte

Hello guys, I'd like to inform you a bit about one of my projects. This project is still quite far from completion so I'll just give a short synopsis. Here it is:

It is now Junias 4th, 2450 AM. It's been 350 years since the second world war. A war that has significantly change the earth's topography, plantation, and atmosphere. It also has forced most people to live as nomads. These nomads are divided into two great categories, Nautunia and Aerounia. Nautunia's fleets constantly dive and travel deep inside the oceans, while Aerounia's fleets continuously fly high and travel through the black sky. Meanwhile, some people keep living on the decaying earth inside underground cities and upperground cities, namely Land Dwellers.

Nachl Farids has been living in Bysleck, one of Nautunia's transit cities, since his birth. His mentor, Heinz Bergia, was the only person he could call a family. Heinz has always told him all kind of stories of the world before the second world war. Heinz has also taught him all kind of things, mainly the skills necessary to keep living. But one day, Heinz suddenly disappeared. Searching for him, Nachl went outside of his lodging ship for the first time in his life. However, he couldn't find Heinz anywhere he searched. Heinz's last words are still ingrained in his memory: "A great war even more horrible than the last will occur soon. I'm about to complete my work and I'll try my utmost to prevent the war. Nachl, when the time comes, go to Madine and meet Counselor Arfcyez. He should be able to give you some protection. However, if you have the courage to fight, go find "Mundus Bearer". As he's only mentioned in some myths and legends, you won't find him easily. But, don't give up! I believe you'll be able to find him."

After gathering up some courage, Nachl decided to go find "Mundus Bearer". He has always liked Heinz's story and dreamed to go adventuring someday. He also hopes that he could make some friends on the way. Without knowing what's awaiting him, he strengthened his resolve and set out towards his great adventure. He never knew that his journey will be the main cause of the world's great reconstruction.

• 4 weeks later...