Unnamed project needs a little support from everyone [VN Survey]

Imationer

11 minutes ago, Blanc said:

What if I also read visual novels on devices like ps vita?

I know and have considered those platforms, but due to my lack of experience with the platform and development concerning it I didn't consider it in the choices, since it wouldn't be wise to do a lot of firsts at once. 

3 minutes ago, Imationer said:

I know and have considered those platforms, but due to my lack of experience with the platform and development concerning it I didn't consider it in the choices, since it wouldn't be wise to do a lot of firsts at once. 

I know but in every good survey you should include ''other'' for people that use other... some people will not be able to complete the survey because the options won't apply to them. It does not mean you have to learn how to port to PS Vita but give people the choice to say other so the results are more accurate. 

5 hours ago, Blanc said:

I know but in every good survey you should include ''other'' for people that use other... some people will not be able to complete the survey because the options won't apply to them. It does not mean you have to learn how to port to PS Vita but give people the choice to say other so the results are more accurate. 

Fixed, "other" should be available now, thanks for the heads-up!

If I miss something else, please tell me as it's my first attempt at a proper development cycle.