NEED FREE ROMANTIC VN ASAP!!!

Snow Sakura (or Yukizakura, whatever) is decent but not free unfortunately, although easy to find online :) 

I myself just finished the most "normal" arc (Shizune, but this is debatable I guess?) of Katawa Shoujo... I enjoyed it, but didn't live up to the hype. Going to play the other arcs anyway, since people recommend it so highly :D

• 1 year later...
On 5/18/2016 at 3:45 PM, Slynch said:

Snow Sakura (or Yukizakura, whatever) is decent but not free unfortunately, although easy to find online :) 

I myself just finished the most "normal" arc (Shizune, but this is debatable I guess?) of Katawa Shoujo... I enjoyed it, but didn't live up to the hype. Going to play the other arcs anyway, since people recommend it so highly :D

I played Katawa Shoujo too. I actually liked Shizune's route. The reason it isn't that create is because they had to scrape the original route as it contained Misha killing herself due to you and Shine getting together. Shizune also killed herself if you chose the wrong options. You can still see remnants of it in the game (i.e. Misha becoming depressed). I wish they kept most of the original routes unfortunately most of them got scraped. Some fans are putting back together the original route on steam. However I wouldn't be able to play as I have a mac. PS do you know any good VNs like Katawa Shoujo for mac.