A Yuri manga

26 minutes ago, madvanced said:

While I do hate yuri with a passion, my good friend nosebleed insists that "Girlfriends" is something akin to a holy grail, so have at it I suppose.

Nosebleed is indeed right, (and hey! how dare you :pyaa: )

Girl friends is fantastic. Read it. Now.

There is also Citrus, which I believe is still ongoing.

6 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Nosebleed is indeed right, (and hey! how dare you :pyaa: )

Girl friends is fantastic. Read it. Now.

There is also Citrus, which I believe is still ongoing.

Sorry if I have good taste. (/ω\)

Sorry if there are repeats from the comments above (too lazy to check), but here's a pretty lengthy list of yuri manga with my personal comments (this is all stuff I've read)

• Girl Friends (yeah it's the holy grail of yuri manga. You're a pleb if you don't agree)
  • Hana to Hina wa Houkago (The most recent manga by the author of Girl Friends, Morinaga Milk, and it's just as cute as the former)
  • Citrus (Basically Girl Friends 2.0)
  • Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane (One of my favorite yuri comedies out there. It has a proper ending and everything!)
  • Husky and Medley (This is actually based on real life events. And what's more, the real people are still together to this date :D)
  • Kimi Koi Limit (A one volume long love triangle story)
  • Ameiro Kouchakan Kandan (Really sweet, relaxing tale of two girls working together in a cafe. I was more moved by it than I initially expected)
  • Lily Love (Not a manga, it's done by a Thai author but she puts a lot of love into the story and I think it's worth the read)
  • Their Story [Also known as Tamen de Gushi] (A Chinese webcomic. Really adorable!)
  • Blue Friend (This one's pretty depressing, but I really enjoy the atmosphere in it)
  • Chouchou Nannan (Only 1 volume long, but it's my favorite Takemiya Jin story)
  • Fragments of Love (Takemiya Jin's most popular yuri manga, I really like it as well)
  • Anything else by Takemiya Jin (It might be clear by this point that I like this author and think her work is a gift from God)
  • Sasameki Koto (A classic, albeit I don't think it's the greatest thing out there)
  • Gokujou Drops (This one is both funny and serious. It's a nice read)
  • Hatsukoi Shimai (Honestly I barely recall this one but I do remember it being okay)
  • Renai Manga (More subtext based but really cute short read)
  • Fragtime (Yuri + sci-fi!)
  • Hana to Hoshi (This is more like a romcom, it's pretty cute)
  • Bloom Into You [also known as 'Eventually I Will Become Yours'] (This one is a really recent manga but it shows a lot of promise)
  • Shimaism (Hilarity of the highest magnitude)
  • Yuri Mekuru Hibi (not completed, sadly, but super funny)
  • Virgins' Empire (This is more of an ecchi series but it's still yuri so)
  • New Game (Again a lot of subtext more than anything. It's getting an anime adaptation next season!)
  • 15-sai (Very interesting older girl x younger girl romance, takes itself seriously)
  • Futaribeya (Also a very recent manga but really adorable!)
  • Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon (Maids + Yuri + Dragons = This thing)
  • Sweet Magic Syndrome (Subtext based, but this one is more out there. SUPER ADORABLE ARTSTYLE)

This list should last you for a while. There's still plenty more stuff in the back of my head but I feel like these are the more memorable titles.

37 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Sorry if there are repeats from the comments above (too lazy to check), but here's a pretty lengthy list of yuri manga with my personal comments (this is all stuff I've read)

• Girl Friends (yeah it's the holy grail of yuri manga. You're a pleb if you don't agree)
  • Hana to Hina wa Houkago (The most recent manga by the author of Girl Friends, Morinaga Milk, and it's just as cute as the former)
  • Citrus (Basically Girl Friends 2.0)
  • Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane (One of my favorite yuri comedies out there. It has a proper ending and everything!)
  • Husky and Medley (This is actually based on real life events. And what's more, the real people are still together to this date :D)
  • Kimi Koi Limit (A one volume long love triangle story)
  • Ameiro Kouchakan Kandan (Really sweet, relaxing tale of two girls working together in a cafe. I was more moved by it than I initially expected)
  • Lily Love (Not a manga, it's done by a Thai author but she puts a lot of love into the story and I think it's worth the read)
  • Their Story [Also known as Tamen de Gushi] (A Chinese webcomic. Really adorable!)
  • Blue Friend (This one's pretty depressing, but I really enjoy the atmosphere in it)
  • Chouchou Nannan (Only 1 volume long, but it's my favorite Takemiya Jin story)
  • Fragments of Love (Takemiya Jin's most popular yuri manga, I really like it as well)
  • Anything else by Takemiya Jin (It might be clear by this point that I like this author and think her work is a gift from God)
  • Sasameki Koto (A classic, albeit I don't think it's the greatest thing out there)
  • Gokujou Drops (This one is both funny and serious. It's a nice read)
  • Hatsukoi Shimai (Honestly I barely recall this one but I do remember it being okay)
  • Renai Manga (More subtext based but really cute short read)
  • Fragtime (Yuri + sci-fi!)
  • Hana to Hoshi (This is more like a romcom, it's pretty cute)
  • Bloom Into You [also known as 'Eventually I Will Become Yours'] (This one is a really recent manga but it shows a lot of promise)
  • Shimaism (Hilarity of the highest magnitude)
  • Yuri Mekuru Hibi (not completed, sadly, but super funny)
  • Virgins' Empire (This is more of an ecchi series but it's still yuri so)
  • New Game (Again a lot of subtext more than anything. It's getting an anime adaptation next season!)
  • 15-sai (Very interesting older girl x younger girl romance, takes itself seriously)
  • Futaribeya (Also a very recent manga but really adorable!)
  • Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon (Maids + Yuri + Dragons = This thing)
  • Sweet Magic Syndrome (Subtext based, but this one is more out there. SUPER ADORABLE ARTSTYLE)

This list should last you for a while. There's still plenty more stuff in the back of my head but I feel like these are the more memorable titles.

I read girlfriends. I thought it was alright. it could of been much better if they got together earlier or make it longer. I think the artist stretched it out to long. I also felt sorry for the teacher. Did she get NTR'd/blackmailed?