Heya

Blanc

Heya I am Blanc, I used to have a account on here but kinda forgot about it... and stuffz... didn't really post much either felt kinda bad coming online with that account. 

Blanc is my name here because I love Blanc from hyperdimensional neptunia and I play a lot of playstation stuffz

Oh but dw I am not here to steal your waifu blanc my waifu is Kiso from Kancolle!Kiso.(Kantai.Collection).full.1660079.jp

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and hope you enjoy your stay here. Well, enough cliche and speaking about Neptunia I'd already knew it for a while. But even if there is already Steam version, I think my laptop couldn't handle it yet, so I'm still not play it. I'd also knew that this game had girl version from console and game company who fighting against monster. Hope you had fun here.

5 hours ago, Blanc said:

Oh but dw I am not here to steal your waifu blanc my waifu is Kiso from Kancolle!

B-But I thought I'm the waifu stealer here...

Anyways, welcome to the community!

We have all sorts of stuffs going on around here. From childish discussions to weeb activities.

So if you have anything in particular, don't hesitate to ask! :sachi:

5 minutes ago, ヤミハナ said:

B-But I thought I'm the waifu stealer here...

Anyways, welcome to the community!

We have all sorts of stuffs going on around here. From childish discussions to weeb activities.

So if you have anything in particular, don't hesitate to ask! :sachi:

Lolz I don't steal anyone's waifus thru, thanks for the welcome xD

1 minute ago, Flutterz said:

Welcome back to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Do you have a favourite VN?

Have a moe:

Hide contents

sy88.jpg

I only completed Nekopara vol 0 I am through reading Notch and enjoying it a lot tbh. Idk why I really like it. I love mystery, abandoned villages, psychological (all these connected together) kinda like the airing anime Mayoiga!

Thanks for the moe lol and the welcome back

3 minutes ago, Blanc said:

I love mystery, abandoned villages, psychological (all these connected together) kinda like the airing anime Mayoiga!

You might like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, it has all 3 of those, as long as the art isn't too off-putting for you. They're re-releasing the chapters with updated art, but it's taking a while.

Welcome to the fuwa Blanc, it's awesome to meet another Nep Nep lover.:sachi:

I've been following the Hyperdimension Neptunia series for a while, i've played the originals as well as the reboots and have Megadimension Neptunia in my backlog right now to enjoy later. My fav CPUs would be Vert and Nepgear, but I guess in real life I have Noire as my fav.:P

Anyway I hope we can get along together and here's some Kancolle for ya. Enjoy your stay.

Spoiler

Kiso.(Kantai.Collection).full.1719374.jp