Hey guys, the name's Sanzy

Sanzy_Bones

Nice to finally talk to you all! I'm ready to have a bad time... whoops, sorry, habit of mine... I'm ready to have a good time in this community!
So, I've been a fan of japanese stuff for what, about 3 years now? I'm always thorough with my hobbies, so I've spent about 2 of those years trying to learn japanese like crazy :vinty:
I think I'm pretty average now? I can read moeges without ITH help, though I avoid them because I get bored pretty easily if there's no thrill.
My first VN was Umineko, and it is still one of my favorites, tied with Totono. And I'm currently reading Oretsuba.
LN is still my favorite format, though. I'm currently reading the 8th volume of パパ聞き.
And the japanese stuff is just one of my maany interests. I'm also a gamer, since I was a little chubby prick. I also watch many Western TV series, e.g. TWD, The Big Bang Theory, PLL (little sister introduced this to me, most of the fanbase is composed of teenage girls, but it's pretty good.)
And if you couldn't tell already, I'm a huuuuuge sucker for Undertale! Now, I will spare you of my absolute love story for this game, I'm sure you've got better things to do :wahaha:
That's about it, I guess? I wanted to say more stuff, but I forgot what I wanted to put in.
Anyway, I hope I can get along with everyone, and I hope it doesn't take me too long to absorb all the inside jokes...

You'll get used to the inside jokes soon enough

Just keep calm and :salt:

1 minute ago, Dergonu said:

Hmm, you'll have to deal with some inside jokes from time to time. Look out for @VirginSmasher, @DarkZedge and @Arcadeotic. They tend to derail threads, completely without my influence. :rimu:

I don't derail threads, that's all on you three

I also like the Big Bang Theory, by the by

16 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Hmm, you'll have to deal with some inside jokes from time to time. Look out for @VirginSmasher, @DarkZedge and @Arcadeotic. They tend to derail threads, completely without my influence. :rimu:

You forgot @mitchhamilton as well. He derails threads a lot as well. Also, if anybody has any right to call us out on it, it's shouldn't be a spamper like you. :makina:

Back in topic, welcome to the forums. I hope to see you around. :miyako:

Another new user here, so here's another cliche word "Welcome to Fuwanovel, and hope you enjoy your stay here".

For inside joke, I think you'll probably knew about salt thing in short time if you keep browsing here. I didn't watch many western TV series though, but I knew Umineko VN at least. Also hope we could get along here too.

7 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Welcome to the Forums

It's always great to have more Moonrune speakers

Never fancied Undertale

The OST is good though

See ya around

Nice to meet you.

7 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Hey, welcome! Nice to meet you! :sachi:

Erhem. Anyways, here have a picture of the best girl:

Reveal hidden contents

UHH9wPb.png

Nice to meet you too! Yay, thread derailers! I can finally use this:

49fec800f8.jpg

And thanks for the pic! I tend to like lolis more than plot stuff.

7 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Welcome! Hope to see you around. Do you have a VNDB and/or a MAL page to link to your profile?

Hi, nice to meet you! Hmm, not yet, I keep my backlogs on .txt files like a true noob
I might make one someday!

7 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

You forgot @mitchhamilton as well. He derails threads a lot as well. Also, if anybody has any right to call us out on it, it's shouldn't be a spamper like you. :makina:

Back in topic, welcome to the forums. I hope to see you around. :miyako:

Nice to meet you, see you around!

7 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Another new user here, so here's another cliche word "Welcome to Fuwanovel, and hope you enjoy your stay here".

For inside joke, I think you'll probably knew about salt thing in short time if you keep browsing here. I didn't watch many western TV series though, but I knew Umineko VN at least. Also hope we could get along here too.

Nice to meet you, see you around!

Welcome aboard SS Fuwanovel! You should totally swing by the chat sometime, where we chat about bullshit, ded chat, and occasionally actually talk about visual novels.

I've had Pretty Little Liars recommended to me before, but I'm waaaaaaay too lazy to catch up on it. (Too lazy to watch TV. This world, eh.)

8 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

Welcome aboard SS Fuwanovel! You should totally swing by the chat sometime, where we chat about bullshit, ded chat, and occasionally actually talk about visual novels.

I've had Pretty Little Liars recommended to me before, but I'm waaaaaaay too lazy to catch up on it. (Too lazy to watch TV. This world, eh.)

Nice to meet you! Sure, I'll check the chat out sometime.

2 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Reveal hidden contents

UHH9wPb.png

That's the biggest BS ever, being called a derailer by the biggest one out there :makina:   

Now onto the main topic, welcome to Fuwa  I hope you have a great time here.

It's nice to mee you and hope to see you around. 

Hello Sanzy! It's always good seeing new faces around here, since this community is pretty niche. I'm actually a fan of undertale too (not as much as you, though) and I remember that in order to beat Sans I spent more than 6 hours in front of the screen for two days ragequitting the game several times. :wahaha:

Let me ask you a question, since I do it a lot: Are you interested in translating or being part of the Fan Translation community in the future?

Anyways, nice to meet you and see ya around.

Oh, and have this picture I just found, its badass.

1bae83648d59ec2ab7f825417f1adc07.png

1 hour ago, Aizen-Sama said:

Hello Sanzy! It's always good seeing new faces around here, since this community is pretty niche. I'm actually a fan of undertale too (not as much as you, though) and I remember that in order to beat Sans I spent more than 6 hours in front of the screen for two days ragequitting the game several times. :wahaha:

Let me ask you a question, since I do it a lot: Are you interested in translating or being part of the Fan Translation community in the future?

Anyways, nice to meet you and see ya around.

Oh, and have this picture I just found, its badass.

1bae83648d59ec2ab7f825417f1adc07.png

Nice to meet you, thanks for the pic, it's pretty neat.
Hmm, making part of a TL team sounds fun, but I'd have to be insterested in the game as well. For instance, I don't think I'd enjoy translating a bland nukige/moege.
But if you know of anything interesting in that regard, please do let me know!

1 hour ago, Blanc said:

We will be fine if you won't be like a Undertale fan like ''ALDKASKLJFDKLDFJ UNDERTALE HOW CUD U SAY IS BAD BITTCH BITCH FUCK FUCK FUCK U KILL URSELF''

Nice to meet you! And don't worry about that, I know how those people can be annoying, specially the 'kys' people :amane:

1 minute ago, Sanzy_Bones said:

Nice to meet you, thanks for the pic, it's pretty neat.
Hmm, making part of a TL team sounds fun, but I'd have to be insterested in the game as well. For instance, I don't think I'd enjoy translating a bland nukige/moege.
But if you know of anything interesting in that regard, please do let me know!

Nice to meet you! And don't worry about that, I know how those people can be annoying, specially the 'kys' people :amane:

kys

17 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Reveal hidden contents

UHH9wPb.png

Who is that? I think I might agree with you :makina:

Also welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome to the fuwa Sanzy, it's great to have another gamer here to talk with. Though i've never played Undertale before. Oops.:P

I'm sure you'll like it here and I hope we can get along just fine.

Nice to meet ya and here's a PERSONA!

Spoiler

persona_4_the_animation_izanagi_by_izana

Thought I'd try something different once in a while.:sachi:

• 2 weeks later...