Last Days of the Universe - WIP Download Available Now!!!

AdultSciFi

New Release! (New Release Schedule)

Starting with this release, releases will mostly be made near the beginning of the month instead of near the end. The public releases will continue to follow the Patreon releases by a few days.

This release doesn't continue the male or female story, it contains changes to the game itself. I have cleaned the code to be able to return to the main menu when the ESCape key is pressed instead of exiting the game and to be able to add an unlocked sex scenes menu. It will make it possible to eventually have a Load and Save game menu so you will be able to keep more than one save per story. The cleaning also means that the previous saved games won't work anymore but I have included saved game files so you won't have to restart the stories. You just have to copy the files from the SavedGames folder over your saved game files. The Extras.bin files unlocks all the current sex scenes.

When playing the game you will now see a little heart in the bottom left corner of the screen. When the heart contains a '+' you can click it to add the current image to a list of favorite images. The image will be removed from your favorites when you click on the heart that shows a '-'. You can access your favorite images from the Extras menu. You can also play them as a slideshow with a custom delay between each image.

Here are all the changes for this release:

- Code cleanup
- Reorganized menus
- Save game file format has been modified
- Included Saved Games and unlocked scenes files
- Added Unlocked Sex Scenes, Favorites with slideshow, Random Stuff & Credits in the Extras section
- Image will now remain Full screen or Fully visible when resuming a game
- ESC key now returns to the previous menu (or exits the game from the main menu)
- You will be returned to the main menu after you've reached an ending

• 1 month later...

I have had a health problem and am taking medication. I have made a Patreon release but there will not be ab public release for june. The next public release will be in july. In the meantime, here is a preview image of the next public release.

E01C03S1305.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried to find already made pubic hair for my Daz 3d models but didn't find any to my tastes so I opened Blender and learned how to make hair, exported to Daz and here's the result. I will probably start using hair in the next sex scenes renders.

PlayerPubicHair.jpg

• 1 month later...

EnvironmentCharacterTest.jpg

New Environment with Character Test

This is a test image I made for a new environment. I have to render the background and the character in different programs so I try to make sure that they look like they belong in the same image. The result is not perfect but good enough.

The only problem I see is the weird shadows on the character that make it look like she has been cut but it seems to be a bug of the renderer so there's not much that I can do about that. If I had a team working with me I would try to resolve this but this will have to do, there's only so much one person can do in a limited amount of time :-)

• 2 weeks later...

New Feature!

In the next release it will be possible to rapidly click on the button to skip images and text instead of waiting for the fades when you want to move forward faster. Also, the options will wait for a 1 second pause before appearing after a click making it possible to click rapidly without making an unwanted choice by mistake.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New Release!

This release continues the female story. The save folder has changed. Move your previous save files to the folder show in the Load/Save menu to continue previous games. Note that the Mac and Linux save folders will be changed again (and hopefully a final time) in the next release.

Download: http://adultscifi.net

• 5 weeks later...

New Release - Modding Release!

Thanks to the holidays vacations I have been able to work more time on the game and make this release one of the biggest yet.

This release continues the male story and adds the possibility to create mods for the game. It required a lot of work but I wanted to make it as easy as possible to create mods. You can now change the story, translate or improve the text or start to create your own story. Some images have been created to get you started on creating your own stories. More will be added over time.

I hope that you will enjoy creating or using mods and that this will bring more people to the game.