Grisaia no Yuukan Steam Release

Hayashi

Well alright. 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/460160/

At least I don't see Sekai Project's name there.

Will prolly buy it again because Grisaia.

Am I the King of Grisaia here?

NSFW

Edited by Zenophilious
Don't embed NSFW pictures D:<

Hmmm I've never heard of this. I wonder how long it is.... and more importantly how much they will charge us for it. On a side note, considering what a beating the Michiru route gets in the west, it surprises me the she somehow has a massive following in Japan considering all the spinoff games. 

12 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Hmmm I've never heard of this. I wonder how long it is.... and more importantly how much they will charge us for it. On a side note, considering what a beating the Michiru route gets in the west, it surprises me the she somehow has a massive following in Japan considering all the spinoff games. 

According to VNDB, "Very short ( < 2 hours).

Frontwing (https://www.facebook.com/FrontwingINT/) just announced it's going to be $2.99 ($2.39 for the first week).

7 minutes ago, CatSoul said:

According to VNDB, "Very short ( < 2 hours).

Frontwing (https://www.facebook.com/FrontwingINT/) just announced it's going to be $2.99 ($2.39 for the first week).

So literally an attempt to get some cash in with bullsit SoL and the Grisaia grills as the flagship

Luckily I love bullshit SoL and I'm dying to see more Yumiko, so I have no issues with this cashcow

15 minutes ago, Kiso said:

Not if you have time. All Grisaia = must read.

Pretty much!

6 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Yuuji makes it worth it! :miyako: 

*Reads VNDB tags*

*No protagonist*

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(Will still read this though.)

same here, even without Yuuji

2 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

Both Grisaia no Yuukan and Grisaia no Zankou are really short side stories that were bundled with the anime blu-rays. 

I guess they're worth it if you're a huge Grisaia series fan, but otherwise it's really just some tiny extra bonus content.

Then they're completely worth it to me :sacchan:

*Wrinkles nose* The screenshots aren't a pleasant read, but c'est la vie. It means English fans will likely have to put up with dodgy writing if they want the game, but I'm assuming most people here are used to the sort of crappy English found in poor quality fansubs anyway. I wonder what the TL quality/accuracy will be like ... ? I suppose we'll find out.

10 minutes ago, Rooke said:

*Wrinkles nose* The screenshots aren't a pleasant read, but c'est la vie. It means English fans will likely have to put up with dodgy writing if they want the game, but most people here are used to the crappy English found in poor quality fansubs anyway. I wonder how TL quality is ...

The last screenshot felt suspect, but the rest seemed passable.