Kisaragi no Hougyoku

Infinitemangastudios

Just now, Arcadeotic said:

Art style is unique and looks crisp and shiny, but please do make your own font or something cleaner than Times New Roman or whatever that font is

To put it bluntly, it looks horrendous

Good luck, though

Thanks for the feedback, I will make a note of it and change it in the next update.

So there was a couple of small typos in the demo that you should probably get fixed asap, considering the demo is so short, you probably want people to get the best possible first impression when reading.

I really didn't mind the font. I don't know if you already fixed it, but yeah, I don't really see what Arc means there. The font was fine in my opinion.

A way to set the text speed to instant, so you don't have to double click would be great, as I just despise having to wait for the text to finish, and seeing as there is no backlog, you cant go back if you accidentaly click too fast and skip a line. (Alternatively, you could add a backlog.)

You should probably polish the demo a bit, so that people will be more inclined to back the project. Maybe make it a little longer if possible, weed out the typos and maybe add in another feature like a backlog or a text speed option as more of a quality of life thing.

Overall it was interesting, though as it is right now, I probably wouldn't pledge, as it seems a little bit rushed.

Also, this part was a little bit confusing. This is actually not an original VN project, but its an effort to translate the VN, correct? So the actual VN itself is already finished?

Anyways, best of luck on the project.

3 hours ago, Dergonu said:

So there was a couple of small typos in the demo that you should probably get fixed asap, considering the demo is so short, you probably want people to get the best possible first impression when reading.

I really didn't mind the font. I don't know if you already fixed it, but yeah, I don't really see what Arc means there. The font was fine in my opinion.

A way to set the text speed to instant, so you don't have to double click would be great, as I just despise having to wait for the text to finish, and seeing as there is no backlog, you cant go back if you accidentaly click too fast and skip a line. (Alternatively, you could add a backlog.)

You should probably polish the demo a bit, so that people will be more inclined to back the project. Maybe make it a little longer if possible, weed out the typos and maybe add in another feature like a backlog or a text speed option as more of a quality of life thing.

Overall it was interesting, though as it is right now, I probably wouldn't pledge, as it seems a little bit rushed.

Also, this part was a little bit confusing. This is actually not an original VN project, but its an effort to translate the VN, correct? So the actual VN itself is already finished?

I will spend the night proofreading, adding a backlog, making the text instant etc.

It is a visual novel that is complete, but has been removed from all platforms so I am re-creating it.

Thank you for your feedback though, I will get right on with editing it.

6 hours ago, Dergonu said:

After a few hours of work we have corrected the spelling mistakes and smoothed out some features, as well as added slightly more content. Sadly our coder made the backlog function in a buggy way, and we will be moving over to use ren'py. Though we hope you enjoy the update and look forward to you feedback

The typos are gone, at least I didn't find any this time.

The backlog was a little glitchy, yeah, but at least it's decent as a temporary fix until you figure out a better way to implement it.

There was a more natural stopping point this time, and we got a bit more info surrounding the story, but I would recommend maybe making the demo at least stop at a scene change, or a cut to black of sorts?

It does seem a little strange when it suddenly stops.

Still, good work. It looks good. What I've seen so far is definitely interesting.