Favorite Quote

Heyitsjiwon

drive_me_closer_i_want_to_hit_them_with_my_sword.png

Brings a tear to the eye =')

Complimenting audio to go along with this :D/>/>

And while I'm still on with the Imperial Guard;

"To each of us falls a task and all the emperor requires of us guardsmen is that we stand the line and that we die fighting. It is what we do best - we die, standing."

Ahhhh...the glorious Imperium of Man with its fanatical, hilarious and wise leaders...surely there is no reason to go heretical after hearing such inspiring words.

"Give me a gun, a google-eyed alien to shoot it at, and I'll die a happy man"

-Guardsman Franx

tumblr_l79emnwiJf1qz5esqo1_500.png

If you do not get this, please, report to your nearest morale officer for execution.

Ahhhh...the glorious Imperium of Man with its fanatical, hilarious and wise leaders...surely there is no reason to go heretical after hearing such inspiring words.

-Guardsman Franx

If you do not get this, please, report to your nearest morale officer for execution.

I never was the biggest fan of starcraft. I don't get it.

-Guardsman Franx

Creed's in your bushes, hiding baneblades.

7jbq.jpg

I never was the biggest fan of starcraft. I don't get it.

1338996843258.jpg

"Do you know the difference between ignorance and stupidity? Do you understand it? Ignorance is not a sin. Ignorance is merely the lack of knowledge. Knowledge is easily shared, and thus ignorance is easily cured. Stupidity is another matter entirely. Stupidity is having knowledge in front of you, but being too blind to see it. Being too dim to understand it. Being too stubborn to accept it. Mock not the ignorant, instead teach them. Train them. Cure their ignorance.

And when they reveal themselves to be not ignorant but stupid, laugh at them. There is far too little laughter in this world, and far too many stupid people."

"They have the subtlety of being hit in the face with a brick that is on fire that was thrown at you by a man with a megaphone screaming "And for my next trick, I shall throw this brick at that man's face whilst it is on fire!""

• 2 weeks later...

Some NSFW trash talk from war.

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

Thou art a turkish imp, the damned devil's brother and friend, and a secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight art thou that cannot slay a hedgehog with your naked ass? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou son of a b***h wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

Thou art the Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, Armenian pig, Podolian villain, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, a fool before our God, a grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. Thou wilt not even be herding Christian pigs. Now we shall conclude, for we don't know the date and don't have a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year in the book, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our ass!

Some NSFW trash talk from war.

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

Thou art a turkish imp, the damned devil's brother and friend, and a secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight art thou that cannot slay a hedgehog with your naked ass? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou son of a b***h wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

Thou art the Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, Armenian pig, Podolian villain, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, a fool before our God, a grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. Thou wilt not even be herding Christian pigs. Now we shall conclude, for we don't know the date and don't have a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year in the book, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our ass!

You high bro??

It's one of the best examples in history of trash talking. For background, the Turks demanded the surrender of some Russian Cossacks. In response, the Cossacks wrote that back.

However, seriously?? You'd love to quote that trash talk galore?>>

"An Eye for an Eye Will Make the Whole World Blind" - Mohandas Gandhi

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." - Buddha

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi

• 2 months later...

Looked like fun to share, so:

“The more clearly you understand yourself and your emotions, the more you become a lover of what is.”
―  Baruch Spinoza

Notes from Underground  is probably my favorite work by Dostoyevsky:

“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Melodramatic, but Bukowski made that sort of cut work [some strong language below]:

“There's nothing to mourn about death any more than there is to mourn about the growing of a flower. What is terrible is not death but the lives people live or don't live up until their death. They don't honor their own lives, they piss on their lives. They shit them away. Dumb fuckers. They concentrate too much on fucking, movies, money, family, fucking. Their minds are full of cotton. They swallow God without thinking, they swallow country without thinking. Soon they forget how to think, they let others think for them. Their brains are stuffed with cotton. They look ugly, they talk ugly, they walk ugly. Play them the great music of the centuries and they can't hear it. Most people's deaths are a sham. There's nothing left to die.”
― Charles Bukowski

And some Catch-22 to end on:

“He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt.”

“Be glad you're even alive.'
Be furious you're going to die.”
― Joseph Heller