1 Day poll: Which color should Vritra, the Dragon King of the Asura be?

Vritra's color  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which color

• Red
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Silver

This poll is closed to new votes

Could you please write more details about his personality or about his character in general? There is too few information.

Also, what is your intention with his design? You say he's not evil, but the amount of triangular shapes and sharp lines he has says otherwise. If you are trying to 'trick' the player with something like "Jerk with a Heart of Gold" or subverting a trope, then it's fine. However, if your intention is not something like that, you should work again on his shapes before deciding any color. But then it's hard to say anything concrete unless I have more details about him.

2 hours ago, starlessn1ght said:

Could you please write more details about his personality or about his character in general? There is too few information.

Also, what is your intention with his design? You say he's not evil, but the amount of triangular shapes and sharp lines he has says otherwise. If you are trying to 'trick' the player with something like "Jerk with a Heart of Gold" or subverting a trope, then it's fine. However, if your intention is not something like that, you should work again on his shapes before deciding any color. But then it's hard to say anything concrete unless I have more details about him.

sure. i wanted to reveal it with the full render but why not.

Vritra, King of the Asura – Before the internal fighting of the Deva, there were many families of the old bloodlines similar to each other. The Asura were one of those lines. They were most like the Deva in strength and technique but their ideologies were completely at odds. Vritra was a ruler who did not wish control over his people. Asura grew independent of each other and wished to integrate with humanity when they left the Rift. The Deva used the actions of a few of the wilder Asura to condemn the rest and consorted with the Anunnaki and Titans to destroy them. In an effort to save his people, Vrtira surrendered to the Deva. He knew his people stood no chance because they were not united under one cause. The Deva created a massive dimensional tare underground to house the most dangerous prison that ever existed and sealed all the Asura there for the rest of eternity. The Asura now knew the reality of their weakness from being such independent souls and if they were ever to get their chance again, they would unite under Vritra and put the Deva down for good.

11 minutes ago, Black Sands Entertainment said:

Vritra, King of the Asura – Before the internal fighting of the Deva, there were many families of the old bloodlines similar to each other. The Asura were one of those lines. They were most like the Deva in strength and technique but their ideologies were completely at odds. Vritra was a ruler who did not wish control over his people. Asura grew independent of each other and wished to integrate with humanity when they left the Rift. The Deva used the actions of a few of the wilder Asura to condemn the rest and consorted with the Anunnaki and Titans to destroy them. In an effort to save his people, Vrtira surrendered to the Deva. He knew his people stood no chance because they were not united under one cause. The Deva created a massive dimensional tare underground to house the most dangerous prison that ever existed and sealed all the Asura there for the rest of eternity. The Asura now knew the reality of their weakness from being such independent souls and if they were ever to get their chance again, they would unite under Vritra and put the Deva down for good.

Ok, so my choice is Silver. Based on his character, silver will give him a sense of balance and justice, as well as compassion, that are results of his wisdom. As silver is also closer to white, it also represents his kindness. Plus, it's the color that fits him best imo. I would prefer a lighter silver than the one on that image, though.

However, my suggestion is still valid. About those triangular shapes and sharp lines, I think you should consider making a few changes at least. Like, I think it would work if Vritra were a Deva different from the rest, with his exterior appearance representing his Deva origin, while still different on the outside. But since he is an Asura, I think those forms do not work really well. You can still convey strength using square forms, or try rounded triangles to convey power and at the same time kindness.