What do next??

Eclipsed

Halp  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Tokyo Babel or Norn9 Var Commons

• Why the hell did you even stall the great Toks Bible in the first place? Get right back to it, NOW!
    • Continue the Otome hype train, Norn9 Niner Varsity Com Com all the way!
    • I don't know why you always call it Jocky Thoon, but you really, REALLY oughta give Gahkthun a chance. (note: voting for this will count towards Norn9)

This poll is closed to new votes

Hmph. I make a thread like this, then you make one. Copycat much :yumiko: 

(Ignore the fact that you actually made another thread like this before mine. That is irrelevant.)

I say continue the otome hype train. Mainly because I also stalled Tokyo Babel, and I don't want you beating me in our race :makina:

Darn, I kinda expected a sweep, not a 9:9 tokyobabel:norn9varcommon deadlock :komari:

7 hours ago, Kaykeiokay said:

I say go for Norn9, the Otome fuel seems to keep the hype train rolling.

It's not like I've been on the fence about reading Norn9 for the longest time, and want an opinion on whether it's worth reading, or anything.   :makina:

Norn9 does seem interesting, especially with the whole 3:9 protagonist:hero ratio. Maybe I'll read up until the OP and give you my first impressions :wafuu: 
e:  off topic, I love how you also gave Code:Realize an 8.5 on your VNDB

@Eclipsed First impressions would be much obliged. I thought watching the anime would help me decide on whether to jump in or not, but it just made my indecision worse.:wafuu:

What can I say, Code;realize is the most solid otome I've played so far.(Cardia was a step above the average self-insert protagonists normally found in otome.) I'm happy you liked it too!:miyako: