VN Collection Post

Hayashi

Hey guys, most of you guys might not know that I am actually a VN collector (Pretty massive one) and I would like to share what i own so far.

I am a ultra Grisaia Fanboy. Keep that in mind.

And also let's make this post into VN collection post for people to share their loot?

Room of Grisaia?

9EbKy4L.jpg

7q7MjJk.jpg

Grisaia

NSFW

bcL60Bz.jpg

1CoI6bz.jpg

LljplXy.jpg

MTz7DYP.jpg

mR4M6Bv.jpg

mVvsapx.jpg

LXxewAx.jpg

E8gQBEP.jpg

6YpF7GA.jpg

Mm8Daap.jpg

8P3M6Vs.jpg

enHh2rn.jpg

JwvE7bA.jpg

HXwoK7u.jpg

orjiaIz.jpg

GuytATZ.jpg

pRxoC11.jpg

http://imgur.com/OTjD5U9 NSFW

http://imgur.com/dx3qCho NSFW

http://imgur.com/YHKUG3O NSFW

Key Stuff

D8V2Skn.jpg 

lXUV9RK.jpg

sevyX89.jpg

1WXsLHr.jpg

Some other VN

UMFKFu1.jpg

yOdsFUY.jpg

1ZbHwwt.jpg

Z38buf3.jpg

CjjXujI.jpg

kgu2VCR.jpg

kr5qWUA.jpg

e723oSf.jpg

svUcN7x.jpg

fBMTwiK.jpg

Edited by Zenophilious
Don't embed NSFW pictures D:<

I already posted this over in the "Recent (Japanese) stuff you bought" thread, but here's my modest VN collection:

Spoiler

IMG_0187_zpsu6qemu9e.jpg

Most of that is probably unreadable, and I'm way too lazy to take a bunch of close-up pictures, so here's the legend for the map:

(top row, left to right)

• G-Senjou
  • KonoSora
  • Swan Song (hidden by camera angle)
  • F/SN + F/HA
  • Cross Channel
  • MajiKoi
  • Kanon
  • Air
  • Little Busters!
  • Rewrite
  • Angel Beats! 1st Beat
  • first 3 Steampunk Series
  • Symphonic Rain
  • HoshiMemo Complete
  • KoiChoco
  • Grisaia (Sekai Project release collector's box - so it only has Fruit of Grisaia, at the moment)
  • Ever17
  • White Album 2
  • Clannad

(second row, left to right)

• Steins;Gate OST
  • Grisaia OST
  • Clannad OST
  • Kanon OST
  • Million Star single from Angel Beats! 1st Beat
  • F/SN OST
  • Comyu OST
  • Symphonic Rain "Rainbow" vocal album
  • To Heart 2
  • Comyu

Like Derg, a fair number of my VN purchases are digital.

On 11/05/2016 at 2:35 PM, Kiso said:

Where do you buy these Chaos TCG cards? I am missing the whole series pretty much.

Sorry for getting back so late.. So busy over here. I found em in a little TCG store on the Hon Dori shopping strip in Hiroshima. They had the whole deck too, but I nabbed the last booster pack available there.

If I find em in Akihabara I'll let you know... might be able to send em.

Just now, kingdomcome said:

Sorry for getting back so late.. So busy over here. I found em in a little TCG store on the Hon Dori shopping strip in Hiroshima. They had the whole deck too, but I nabbed the last booster pack available there.

If I find em in Akihabara I'll let you know... might be able to send em.

Sure, that'd be great.

Whoa, I have never seen so much Grisaia stuff in one place before! 

Here's my most recent PC collection pic (for some reason I don't take photos of my console VNs):

5c513KZ.jpg

As should be apparent, my focus is almost exclusively on English releases. There's just something I find appealing about owning them in physical format whenever possible. Will probably take another pic after Anime Expo as that's generally a good time to snap up what is still missing. 

This is a bit off-topic but I see Yume Miru Kusuri among WinterfuryZX's collection and well, they picked Antoinette to be on the spine? That's a interesting choice.

Other than that I don't have much to add. My VN collection is almost completely digital with the exception of Steins;Gate and recently Seinarukana. I would complain about the difficulties and expenses involved with getting physical stuff to Sweden but I doubt you guys have it any easier so... Respect! 8)

Cd7Qd4mW0AAUk7P.jpgCd7Qf6NXEAMdFXX.jpg

My hard copy collection is small, but I'm still proud of it. (I haven't actually read most of the Hirameki games, but they look good on a shelf). Not pictured is my hard copy of Mangagamer's original Higurashi release. Never did get my hands on Kai, which is annoying. I also have around 40 digital VNs between Steam, MG, and everywhere else. Quite a few came from those cheap nukige bundles they've offered on other sites, which says a lot about my collection.

Uhh, sure, I'm in. My spoils of war from my one month trip to Japan. Dreaming of going back with every passing day.

Spoiler

20150718_194042.jpg

Spoiler

20150715_202936.jpg

Spoiler

20150715_202945.jpg

Spoiler

20150715_202955.jpg

Spoiler

20150715_203002.jpg

Spoiler

20150718_192322.jpg

Spoiler

20150718_192216.jpg

Spoiler

20150718_162957.jpg

And this last one was just a good deal. I have other stuff, but this was just stuff I happened to have pictures of. Not home at the moment, so I can't grab my other stuff.

Spoiler

20150713_171842.jpg

Oh yeah, and since this is a grisaia thread, I found this on display while I was walking around in one of the buildings there.

6 hours ago, suikashoujo said:

My hard copy collection is small, but I'm still proud of it. (I haven't actually read most of the Hirameki games, but they look good on a shelf). Not pictured is my hard copy of Mangagamer's original Higurashi release. Never did get my hands on Kai, which is annoying. I also have around 40 digital VNs between Steam, MG, and everywhere else. Quite a few came from those cheap nukige bundles they've offered on other sites, which says a lot about my collection.

How much have you paid for E17 USA? I searched for a while but all the prices for an used copy were around 200 USD, I eventually gave up.

2 hours ago, WinterfuryZX said:

How much have you paid for E17 USA? I searched for a while but all the prices for an used copy were around 200 USD, I eventually gave up.

I actually got lucky and found a guy looking to sell/trade on Livejournal a few years back. I sent him a couple manga he had been wanting, he sent E17 (and Dragonia as a bonus). That was after over a year of searching though.

3 hours ago, WinterfuryZX said:

Wait, what? I got this one for like 30 USD off Amazon.co.jp: http://www.amazon.co.jp/Ever17-out-infinity-%E6%81%8B%E6%84%9B%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3/dp/B001DTYMHE?ie=UTF8&keywords=Ever17&qid=1463408196&ref_=sr_1_5&sr=8-5