Help me find a sappy romantic VN.

Godskrieg

I haven't read anything along the lines of Katawa Shoujo or Key novels in a while, mostly been trying to read untranslated for now and succeeding (yay me!).

But aside from that i'm looking for something sappy and romantic as hell, its been a while for me. Preferred in English but if it has to be untranslated, i'll live. Want a break from Japanese. 

Thanks for the help in advance. :sacchan:

don't know what sappy is but I recommend you Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate as a romantic light and good story. If you are into yuri [or even if you're not, since it is really a game for everyone], you should read Kindred Spirits on the Roof.

1 hour ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

Sonohana maybe? Obviously not the same as key or KS but it's strangely warming

Wow... I am so proud :kosame:

Yeah, Sono Hana is not very deep and profound or anything, but when it comes to sappy romance, they do it right, especially the first couple, Nanami and Yuuna. (Games 1 and 6.) Though most of the games have similar themes. Very enjoyable if you are just in it for the sappy romance.

(Make it extra fun and create a drinking game. Every time one of them says they leave each other, take a shot. You'll be dead in a few minutes :makina: )

Interesting request, although to be honest I didn't know too much of sappy tolerance for each people (Or in better word cheesy tolerance). But I think Noble Works and Dracu Riot should do well for your next VN (Also if you could live with untranslated, Dracu Riot still had 10% left untranslated, but I think in near future there will be complete translation patch). Also I'd recommended ToHeart 2 if you look forward to more standard romance. Oh, and I'd also recommended Konosora and Koi Resort here too. Hope my recommendation help.

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no

Hapymaher

Komorebi no Nostalgica

Koi suru Doll to Omoi no Kiseki

Konakana (this is also an utsuge)

Kitto, Sumiwataru Asairo yori mo

Natsu no Owari no Nirvana

Moshimo Ashita ga Harenaraba

Irotoridori no Sekai

AstralAir no Shiroki Towa

Mirai Nostalgia

Iroha Aki no Yuuhi ni Kagefumi wo

Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki

Sakura Sakimashita (this would be fourth place on my recommendations here, after Uruwashi no, Komorebi, and Hapymaher)

Hikoukigumo no Mukougawa

Kono Sekai no Mukou de (this one is pretty low budget though)

Sekai to Sekai no Mannaka de

Sakura Iro Quartett (if you have both a mimikko and a Hikaru Genji thing going)

Sukimazakura to Uso no Machi

Timepiece Ensemble

1/2 Summer

Tsuki ni Yorisou, Otome no Sahou (go go Luna-sama and Asahi!)

If you don't mind it being an overdone comedy... W.L.O. Sekai Ren'ai Kikou

Shuffle!

Noble Works and Koisuru Resort are good in your regards too though, and both have english patches! *(I couldn't finish Noble Works only because it kind of drags on a bit and I wasn't in the mood for that)

Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai seems like a good one too, just started that one, but it's in the queue after I finish some of the Kiss series by Giga