Help me pick my next untranslated VN

Dergonu

So I'm close to finishing Kimisora, at least the routes I am interested in, and need something new to read. 

I have narrowed my stupidly long list of VNs down to three, but I can't decide on which one of these I want to read next, and so I need some help. 

All three really interest me, and I just can't make up my mind. 

(Difficulty and length really isn't an issue, so don't worry about that.)

THE WINNER IS: HELLO LADY! with 8 votes

ChuSinGura 46+1 got 7 votes 

Seisai no Resonance got 6 votes

The 3 choices:

ハロー・レディ!/ Hello Lady!

25902.jpg

星彩のレゾナンス / Seisai no Resonance

28662.jpg

忠臣蔵46 1/ ChuShinGura 46 1

5UZjITg.png

i´d say go for resonance (you´re going to take on chusingura anyway soon :P).
overall halo lady is quite the cool read, but i found its supposed to be grand finale to be pretty underwhelming/lacking impact for my taste, btw not nearly as satisfying as i could´ve possibly wished for in terms of " o anger, turn to heat, dry up my brains! This mad thirst for vengeance must be quenched... "

7 hours ago, XReaper said:

i´d say go for resonance (you´re going to take on chusingura anyway soon :P).
overall halo lady is quite the cool read, but i found its supposed to be grand finale to be pretty underwhelming/lacking impact for my taste, btw not nearly as satisfying as i could´ve possibly wished for in terms of " o anger, turn to heat, dry up my brains! This mad thirst for vengeance must be quenched... "

Hallo lady!'s last end was rather lacking in impact imo as well. The rest of the game is great. So highly recommend it as well. But it's written by Hino, so you might want to read something easier. So I'd say go for resonance.

50 minutes ago, Bolverk said:

Hallo lady!'s last end was rather lacking in impact imo as well. The rest of the game is great. So highly recommend it as well. But it's written by Hino, so you might want to read something easier. So I'd say go for resonance.

I can probably manage. Don't worry about the difficulty when voting.