Hello

Virdion

Hi new user here
Just an average person who play some visual novels and stuff
Been playing visual novels since 2 years ago^^
Now that i'm here, i might as well ask for VN recommendations, Well i don't really need some specific visual novels, but if you have some favorite visual novel, i will appreciate it if you tell me some good stuff:^)
So yeah, Hello

Greetings, welcome to the Forums

You might want to make an account on VNDB

As for the recommendations, I'll just shoot some your way

Dracu-Riot!

Ourai no Gahkthun

Deardrops

Tokyo Babel

Hoshizora no Memoria

Maji de Watshi ni Koishinasai

Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki

That profile picture is pretty goddamn amazing

See ya around

Welcome, have an OST:

As for recommendations:

-Ever17 (PC. Requires a fixed .exe file for Windows 7+, I have it PM me if you need it, X360 & PSP as well if you know Japanese)

Several people are stuck in an underwater theme park with 7 days to find a way out.

-Remember11 (PC. PS2 and PSP if you know Japanese)

Two people, one stranded in an emergency shelter on a mountaintop after a plane crash and the other confined in a mental institute on an island with a serial killer, realize that they start to switch consciousnesses between their bodies.

-9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (Nintendo DS, don't bother with the butchered iOS version)

9 people stuck on a sinking ship with 9 hours to find a door labeled 9 to escape.

-YU-NO (PC)

Old but gold, a teenager solves the mysteries of a town while looking for a way to get back into his original world.

-Umineko (PC. PS3 as well if you know Japanese)

Starts off as a murder mystery with a large cast, perfect atmosphere, perfect soundtrack and evolves into something far greater.

Oh, welcome to the Fuwanovel and hope you enjoy your stay here. Your avatar was kind of unique if you ask me. Anyway, for recommendation i think all of the user already recommended the good one and for sure you'll already played Katawa Shoujo (If not just treat it as recommendation from mine), but hey might as well recommended some here.

The first recommendations would be Eien no Aselia and Seinarukana. Seinarukana just released in English recently, and the gameplay was quite good. But for the prequel, Eien no Aselia also good although the gameplay not as refined as Seinarukana. Oh, for the tone Seinarukana was lighter while Aselia was more darker. Well, either way both of those were good VN with gameplay.

For my next recommendations, how about I/O and Root Double. I/O was quite underrated and Root Double was just released recently. Both of those had setting in the future, I/O was more like cyberpunk while Root Double premise was some people stuck on exploded nuclear laboratory. Both of VN was also good and had same director, Nakazawa Takumi.

Other than those 4 I'd also recommended ToHeart 2 for light story, Eiyuu Senki if you want more gameplay VN from me, and since nobody recommended it yet how about the rank 1 and 2 VN at VNDB right now (Muv Luv Alternative and Steins Gate respectively). Oh, and Dangan Ronpa 1 and 2 also good too. I'd also recommended Konosora and Koi Resort here if you interested with more light hearted story. Hopefully my recommendation here will help you to choose your next VN.

Welcome to the forums! \ :wafuu: /

I recommend Higurashi if you've haven't already read it, as well as Dangan Ronpa. Two really damn neat mystery VNs.

Also, cos I'm a cheap shit, Juniper's Knot, True Remembrance and Lucid9 (only the first bit has been released so far, but eh) are all excellent free VNs.

Hope to see you about!