Alpha's Adventures [Kickstarter LIVE!] [GXG] [18+]

officeryou

Alpha's Adventures is now live on Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1847704475/alphas-adventures-an-adult-yuri-visual-novel
Please check it out and help spread the word/consider supporting it if you can!

Wall0002_4.jpg

Synopsis

Follow Alpha as she changes herself and others across 4 unique routes.

The setup differs from most visual novels in that there is no common route - you simply pick the heroine of your choice from a selection screen and enjoy their self-contained story. Completing all of the heroine's endings allows you to unlock Alpha's and ??? shared route.

Project overview

I plan to launch a kickstarter so that I can finish (and if stretch goals are met, extend) this project. I'm aiming for an early January 2017 launch date, which is also when I will release the demo I am currently working on. The demo will cover a portion of each heroine's route.

Links Out

http://officeryou.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/officer_you

Information

-3 heroine routes
-3 choices per heroine route
-Each heroine has 2 endings
-1 unlockable character/route for completing every ending
-10+ CG's 
-For 18+ only (will contain scenes of an intimate nature and themes some may find distressing)

Main Character

Alpha_bio.png

Heroines

Jaylah_bio.png

Ara_bio.png

Iori_bio.png

Side characters (stretch goal exclusive)

karya_bio.jpg

isela_bio.jpg

aiko_bio.jpg

???

unlockable_bio.jpg

CG Previews

Pic_1.png

Ara_Alpha_3.png

With all of that said and done, I welcome any and all feedback and questions!

*Except the kind of questions that invite spoilers, of course.

Edited by officeryou

8 hours ago, Makudomi said:

Hey, I remember you from /evn/. Glad to see everything is still progressing. Wishing you the best.

Glad I made enough of an impression for you to remember me! Thanks for the good wishes, I appreciate it.

7 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

The art is fucking stellar and that's good enough for me

Wish you the best of luck

Haha, well hopefully my writing can be of the same quality too. Thank you for the kind wishes!

There is sexual content, while there is female protagonist and other characters are female too, which means that it is a yuri VN? Correct me if i m wrong.

Anyway, good luck with everything that s left!

12 minutes ago, Zidan209 said:

There is sexual content, while there is female protagonist and other characters are female too, which means that it is a yuri VN? Correct me if i m wrong.

Anyway, good luck with everything that s left!

Yes, this is a yuri visual novel, which is why I tagged it as being 18+ for its sexual content.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016/5/6 at 11:29 PM, officeryou said:

I plan to hold a kickstarter so that I can finish (and if stretch goals are met, extend) this project. This will be launched January 2017, which is also when I will release the demo I am currently working on. The demo will cover a portion of each heroine's route.

Any plans to offer a physical DVD copy of the game reward tier for the Kickstarter campaign?

9 hours ago, officeryou said:

That would depend entirely on the demand for it at the time, but as of now I only plan to offer physical rewards in small quantities at cons.

So are you saying that the Kickstarter campaign in terms of rewards will be digital-only?

On 2016/9/5 at 11:08 AM, Nier said:

So are you saying that the Kickstarter campaign in terms of rewards will be digital-only?

Yes, that is my current plan. This is my first attempt at a crowdfunding campaign, and one thing successful, experienced crowdfunders advised me against is offering physical rewards as a first timer.

The costs associated with producing physical rewards will suck funds out of a budget (regardless of size) like a black hole, so at this time I only feel safe offering digital rewards.

While I understand this news will be disappointing to some, I made this decision to safeguard the viability of this project.

1 hour ago, officeryou said:

Yes, that is my current plan. This is my first attempt at a crowdfunding campaign, and one thing successful, experienced crowdfunders advised me against is offering physical rewards as a first timer.

The costs associated with producing physical rewards will suck funds out of a budget (regardless of size) like a black hole, so at this time I only feel safe offering digital rewards.

While I understand this news will be disappointing to some, I made this decision to safeguard the viability of this project.

I see, this is a saddening news as I basically only back the crowdfunding campaigns for the exclusive physical rewards that they offer, I was looking forward to the Kickstarter campaign since the game looks quite nice too, anyways still good luck with the kickstarter campaign nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...