"Kanojo to Ore to Koibito to" Project

mitchhamilton

16 hours ago, littleshogun said:

By the way, did you decided to retranslated this from the beginning, or is the progress from Luna Translation was just an error? I ask this because the progress at Luna was regress significantly from 27% to 3%. Anyway, as for your situation I understand it considering that you need to do something that was more important there, so just take it easy in regard of the project there if I may say something.

As there seems to be some confusion about this: cookie4 is my personal website and while many of the projects on it came under the name of Luna (which doesn't exist anymore) at one point, it doesn't represent, and has never represented, any group or anyone else. The Tototo project on cookie4 used to be for this project, however it is now for a different project translating the same game. That new project is not related to this (mitch's) project and doesn't reuse any parts of it either, hence the current difference in progress.

For current lack of a thread and information about the new project and more information for tracking, the new project is led by TBAC, who has previously done translation for Maki Fes! and MajoKoi, and mainly targets the Premium Motion Plus release of the game.

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, Stormwolf said:

I guess that's to be expected when you wipe out such significant progress.

I think you're mixing up 2 projects. There is currently a second project for this VN, which started from scratch. The progress made on this project is unrelated to the other project.

• 2 years later...