"Kanojo to Ore to Koibito to" Project

mitchhamilton

Hello everyone, it's update time!

So, for those of you who didn't already read the Luna Translations update, I will be taking over for Mitch for a little while, as his computer... exploded(?). He won't be able to log on again for a little while, so I'll be stepping in as the leader on the project until he is back. (For those of you who don't know me, I'm the leader and translator on the Tsui Yuri project, and our team just recently joined Luna Translations.) I was asked by Mitch to help out while he sorts his computer issues, so that's why I'm here.

The progress is coming along nicely, and everyone is working hard. Our hacker is quite busy at the moment, and so a neat % table of the progress has not yet been prepared, but we will get that sorted out eventually. For now, the progress will be posted in scripts completed, similar to the way Mitch has been doing. The new staff who joined as Mitch merged with Luna TL have started working on the scripts, so even though Mitch isn't here right now, the translation progress won't halt completely.

Current progress:

Translation - 45/146 scripts finished.

TLC - 18/146 completed (Prologue is almost finished!)

Editing - 1/146

Proofreading  - 0/146

That's about it for this update, see you in the next one!

DONT LISTEN TO DERG! EVERYTHING HES SAYING IS LIES!! :pyaa:

THEY WANTED TO RELEASE THE PATCH AS AN ALL AGES AND I SAID NO! SO THEY THREATENED MY FAMILY TO STEP DOWN! ITS ALL LIES! THEYRE TRYING TO FOOL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pyaa:

in all seriousness, yeah, my pc is out of commision for i dont know how long and derg and aizen are helping with leading. dergy is a person i trust a lot and i am happy he was able to help with overlooking this project. ill still be making dicisions and stuff but i cant be as active or help tl the project. but still, its in good hands.:D

Good luck @Dergonu and @mitchhamilton! Hope everything goes well with the project:sachi:. Take your time and make sure not to burn yourselves out :wafuu:.

Dergy and mitchy have a master slave relationship but they love each other a lot [:kosame:] so don't worry guys, i'm sure Dergy will fill in for Mitch fabulously and just abuse him for it extra hard later :makina:.

Cheers!

UPDATE!!

things are moving along nicely. our hacker, porygon, has now setup a program to help organize the project a bit more between everyone. right now, the prologue is finished as far as translation goes and our editor is now editing. we hope to release the prologue patch asap. :mare:

• 1 month later...

UPDATE!!

god i cant believe there hasnt been anything added here for almost a whole month. first and foremost, this project is not dead, it is simply on life support right now. things have happened that i cant really go into great depth about but what i can discuss is really whats been happening with me, though not in great detail. :yumiko: just a lot of personal crap with me that has severely demotivated me in every way. i still wish to get this project released to you guys and i will. i can promise you that. and i am so sorry about the pace so far. the editors and the qcers are still working on the prologue for this and i hope to have that out soon. cant give an eta but they are working hard on it. this project is not dead. NOT EVER! i love this vn too much to let it die. :wafuu:

• 1 month later...

little update. the prologue patch is being worked on still. got some editors and proofreaders on that and all the translation that needs to be done is done with the prologue. i sadly have not made much progress. i dont know what to say really. i feel an apology isnt enough. theres just a lot going on for me from financial to personal stuff. my mother is gonna need surgery on thanksgiving day. for those who dont know thats on the 23rd of this month and ive learned this like 2 months ago and also learned that the surgery is very risky because of her age, weight, diabetes, blood pressure. shes had plenty of surgeries in the past but that was when she was much younger. at the time i didnt think it was that big of a deal since shes had surgery before but then we got word from the doctor about all the complications. at first we there was some fear taht she might not have the surgery because of all the factors i mentioned earlier. luckily she passed the tests she needed to and can get the surgery. her left shoulder and some of her neck has just been destroyed by her arthritis and she needs to have it replaced before theres an infection.

so yeah, i know some will think its unnecessary but i am truly sorry. i do love this vn and i do want to get it out there for all of you to read.

4 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

little update. the prologue patch is being worked on still. got some editors and proofreaders on that and all the translation that needs to be done is done with the prologue. i sadly have not made much progress. i dont know what to say really. i feel an apology isnt enough. theres just a lot going on for me from financial to personal stuff. my mother is gonna need surgery on thanksgiving day. for those who dont know thats on the 23rd of this month and ive learned this like 2 months ago and also learned that the surgery is very risky because of her age, weight, diabetes, blood pressure. shes had plenty of surgeries in the past but that was when she was much younger. at the time i didnt think it was that big of a deal since shes had surgery before but then we got word from the doctor about all the complications. at first we there was some fear taht she might not have the surgery because of all the factors i mentioned earlier. luckily she passed the tests she needed to and can get the surgery. her left shoulder and some of her neck has just been destroyed by her arthritis and she needs to have it replaced before theres an infection.

so yeah, i know some will think its unnecessary but i am truly sorry. i do love this vn and i do want to get it out there for all of you to read.

Dude, it's okay. Family comes first, especially your mom. Hope for the best for you and her. ^_^

9 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

I couldn't say anything useful here other than hope the best to your mother there for her operation. And you don't need to apologize, just continuing this VN translation if you already ready to do so (Sorry if I sound like to push you here). Good luck to your real life matter and hope you could get through of it.

On 11/15/2016 at 10:35 PM, mitchhamilton said:

You do what you feel you need to do, but you're right.   I don't think you need to apologize for anything.  Best of luck to you and your mother.

You don't owe anyone anything, especially not an apology. It is entirely up to you if and when you want to do anything to do with this project since you are doing it completely voluntarily. Don't lose sight of the big picture - family and your personal life should come first. I wish you all the best for you and your family.

• 7 months later...
5 minutes ago, Freestyle80 said:

Was just curious, is this project dead?  Hope everything worked out for you and your mother

This is pretty dead, sadly. Think one person was still doing a bit of editing, but the translation progress is stopped dead in its tracks, and the team working on it disbanded, so.

I don't know if Mitch plans on returning to the project at any point, but for now at least, this is dead. :wafuu:

2 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

This is pretty dead, sadly. Think one person was still doing a bit of editing, but the translation progress is stopped dead in its tracks, and the team working on it disbanded, so.

I don't know if Mitch plans on returning to the project at any point, but for now at least, this is dead. :wafuu:

ah damn thats too bad :rubycry: 

thanks for clarifying 

On 7/12/2017 at 3:06 AM, Dergonu said:

.......who the fuck are you sir? :conspiracy: HOW DARE YOU SPREAD SUCH LIIIIIIIES!! ILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!! .....down there. :yumiko:

yeah, i know i havent made any updates in forever. this project is really in limbo atm. some complicated stuff behind the scenes with luna translations, some things were said, stuff happened, people came up dead or missing, its really complicated atm. :wafuu: 

something really major has happened to me recently thats got me thinking about some things. after getting stuff in order, ill have to take a closer look on this project and see where i stand on it. i wont get into stuff about luna and behind the scenes since.... theyre watching. :marie: but just stuff happened..... this has been your update on kanjo to ore to koibito. literally just checked to make sure that was the correct name for this vn. :P

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, did you decided to retranslated this from the beginning, or is the progress from Luna Translation was just an error? I ask this because the progress at Luna was regress significantly from 27% to 3%. Anyway, as for your situation I understand it considering that you need to do something that was more important there, so just take it easy in regard of the project there if I may say something.